This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Cymbal Sounder
35 posts
yeah this will be really good if it gets implemented =w= helps people know more people.
Slider Savant
111 posts
Sounds Nice
+Supporting
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
osu! Alumni
1,406 posts
YEEEEEEEEEESSS

I think it should be added, helps us know our stalkers!
Cymbal Sounder
37 posts
I want this feature so much >.<
Beat Clicker
57 posts
This would be awesome to see and helpful.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,314 posts
As someone who posts a lot of youtube videos I would be interested to see any random friend'ing coming my way. Would prefer it in list format as opposed to notification though.
osu! Alumni
9,789 posts
As long it has a toggle I don't care for such a feature. Otherwise, no. I - and other users - want to hold privacy and that is good so.
Rhythm Incarnate
654 posts
makes no sense, if I want to add someone, let's say a mapper, to my friendlist to track what maps they're doing more easily, then why do they have to get poked for that? What about the amount of requests that would appear to most top-ranked players and known mappers?
Global Moderator
9,228 posts
Yuzu- wrote:
makes no sense, if I want to add someone, let's say a mapper, to my friendlist to track what maps they're doing more easily, then why do they have to get poked for that? What about the amount of requests that would appear to most top-ranked players and known mappers?

Stefan wrote:
As long it has a toggle I don't care for such a feature. Otherwise, no. I - and other users - want to hold privacy and that is good so.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,754 posts
Yuzu- wrote:

Why would someone want to add pro players?
Cymbal Sounder
36 posts
Gumpyyy wrote:
Yuzu- wrote:

Because we want to be friends with pros
Spinner Sage
121 posts
Gumpyyy wrote:
Yuzu- wrote:

Well its not the case for me but maybe because its easier to spectate him because you will know when he is online

By the way i'll support only if you can disable it
Rhythm Incarnate
654 posts
Gumpyyy wrote:
Yuzu- wrote:

People would want to add pro players to track what they're playing and if they're playing stuff that'd be fun to watch. It makes spectating easier.
Beat Clicker
72 posts
though i have never ran into a situation where this feature would be needed, im sure others have.
PEPPY PLEASE!!!
Reply 89 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  next