forum

[resolved] XP-PEN G430 Tablet won't work when plugged in

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ForceJansen
Problem Details:
Out of the box it worked really well. I made some modifications to the active area but aside that I did not tweak any settings. The same day, randomly, the tablet stopped working. The only thing that has fixed this issue was reinstalling the driver, but now I have to that regularly. It is getting extremely annoying. I should also mention that reinstallation of the drivers does not always solve the problem. I have no clue how to fix this, so any help is appreciated.

Sorry in advance if this question has been asked already.

{Just unboxed yesterday in case anyone is wondering}

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Death
What exactly do you mean by "won't work"? The cursor doesn't move at all, or it doesn't move well? Does the indication light still turn on when you have the pen touch the tablet?

In any case, try using a different USB port to plug it in.
Topic Starter
ForceJansen

Death wrote:

What exactly do you mean by "won't work"? The cursor doesn't move at all, or it doesn't move well? Does the indication light still turn on when you have the pen touch the tablet?

Cursor wont move
Death

Death wrote:

Does the indication light still turn on when you have the pen touch the tablet?

Topic Starter
ForceJansen

Death wrote:

Death wrote:

Light still turns on when the pen makes contact with the tablet. RN I am importing some photos and videos to clear space on my phone, so I will switch USB ports real soon.
Topic Starter
ForceJansen

Death wrote:

Death wrote:

Well the different port option did not work sadly
Death
The tablet does not work out of game, as well as in game, correct?

Are you reinstalling the drivers from the CD, or have you gone to their website to download the drivers? That would be here: http://www.xp-pen.com/download/index.html
Topic Starter
ForceJansen

Death wrote:

The tablet does not work out of game, as well as in game, correct?

Are you reinstalling the drivers from the CD, or have you gone to their website to download the drivers? That would be here: http://www.xp-pen.com/download/index.html
From the website. By the way my tablet started working just now, but I have no clue why O.o
leepz
my tablet did this too, it could still click and detect pen pressure, but the cursor won't move at all
tylej
has anyone found a fix for this issue? my tablet is doing the exact same thing
Death
If you've already tried everything in this thread and your tablet does not work both in-game and out of game, try contacting XP-Pen's support: https://www.xp-pen.com/support/

If this issue is specific to osu!, please make a new thread detailing your issue and what you've already tried.
DoctaK3k
mine is doing the exact same thing just now... it only happens on my pc, but when i try it on other's pc, its doin fine... how to fix this? can someone explain?
Death

DoctaK3k wrote:

mine is doing the exact same thing just now... it only happens on my pc, but when i try it on other's pc, its doin fine... how to fix this? can someone explain?
Please read my posts in this thread. (specifically the one directly above yours)