forum

DM Ashura - neoMAX (Full Version)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Duoprism
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 1 October 2008 at 12:29:23 PM

Artist: DM Ashura
Title: neoMAX (Full Version)
BPM: 110
Filesize: 11021kb
Play Time: 07:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.88 stars, 1209 notes)
Download: DM Ashura - neoMAX (Full Version)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
By (not-so-)popular demand, I have mapped this epic song.

If you've played MAX 300, you'll get an idea of what to expect.

There's quite a bit of copypasta to compensate for the high pace of the patterns after the first break.

Changelog
1/10:
- Changed pattern for 7:30:70 and all similar.
- (Not-so)-misleading difficulty name change.
machol30
Not too hard and too much copy+paste, in my opinion.
It's easy to learn some of tricky patterns, since it repeats itself like 4+ times in a row. want to spice it up more; more tricky patterns. It'll get the player a lot more interested. It's just too formal, in my opinion.

edit: err-- Never mind... I'm all for this. Just holding back the 'til more feedback comes along.
Loginer
The timing seems to be fine, same with the beat spacing.
There seems to bee some copypasta in the song, yes, but I don't know about making it harder. On the other hand, there are some pretty sick players out there, so...
Also, the beat patterns you have at the moment are pretty good, difficulty aside.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
If you think it's impossible with copypaste, then imagine how much harder it could be if I decided to make different patterns for each section. :?
LuigiHann
07:30:70 (2,3) - (and all similar) Having these sliders overlap isn't allowed, because there is literally no way to sight-read whether 3 is a circle or a slider.

Other than that, I like the map. It's nice to see a map that is difficult in an interesting way.
ignorethis
The notes run TOO fast... I have to play with 1/2 time though it's still faster than ordinary beatmaps.

The music itself and the timing is perfect. It's worth 10 points.
Lapis-
Old but gold.