forum

ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Boom Boom Taoismic [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KH_Supernova
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 24 décembre 2017 at 15:42:23

Artist: ALiCE'S EMOTiON
Title: Boom Boom Taoismic
Source: 東方Project
Tags: Ghost Region Remix t+pazolite Seiga Kaku Rizna リズナ 古きユアンシェン 東方神霊廟 RHYTHM_SPOON MINAMOTRANCE C.H.S Old Distant Hermit Gu Yuan Xian Miruyuana Danmaku C81 Comiket 81 東方Project Touhou
BPM: 175
Filesize: 6250kb
Play Time: 04:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy - Lv.4 - 4Key (1,39 stars, 809 notes)
  2. Expert - Lv.24 - 4Key (5 stars, 4245 notes)
  3. Hard - Lv.12 - 4Key (3,49 stars, 2960 notes)
  4. Insane - Lv.18 - 4Key (4,46 stars, 3690 notes)
  5. Master - Lv.32 - 4Key (6,35 stars, 4680 notes)
  6. Normal - Lv.8 - 4Key (2,2 stars, 1615 notes)
Download: ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Boom Boom Taoismic
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Boom Boom Taoismic

Here is I think one of my best mapset I have ever created. With difficulties for both beginners and pros ! I really hope this map will satisfy you ! Anyway, let's see how far your talent goes !

4K Mapset by me.

東方Project

Difficulties :

Easy - Lv.4 (100%) : Difficulty for newcomers on Osu!mania. Learn the basics of mania through a slow rhythm and simple patterns. Be careful not to be overwhelmed !
Normal - Lv.8 (100%) : Difficulty for those who master the basics of simple rhythm on Osu!mania. Patterns faster and more complicated than the previous difficulty ! You can do it !
Hard - Lv.12 (100%) : For those who have developed a skill start allowing them to chain patterns much faster and more complex ! From this stage the difficulties requires you a certain mastery of Osu!mania !
Insane - Lv.18 (100%) : Difficulty for Osu!mania experts who know how to play 5 * maps! Indeed, this difficulty is more complicated than you may think, you will need technique to pass this difficulty with an S ! Courage !
Expert - Lv.24 (100%) : For Osu!mania professionals who have accumulated a lot of gaming experience over the months. Very complex patterns await you: trill, jacks ... it is a very good challenge to be met !
Master - Lv.32 (100%) : Here we are ... the ultimate difficulty ! For the Masters of Osu!mania ! Very complex patterns await you: handstream, trills, jacks, LN, burst .... You will need perseverance, technique, good reading, and endurance so that you can accomplish this difficulty with a S ! An excellent challenge, give yourself to the bottom !
NishiwakiAyaka
Nice map. By the way, I want to adding SV. What do you mind if i add it?

#NishA