forum

Helblinde - The Solace of Oblivion [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rell
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 4:09:34 PM

Artist: Helblinde
Title: The Solace of Oblivion
Source: Helblinde
Tags: helblinde not some weeb shit for once the solace of oblivion
BPM: 195
Filesize: 5557kb
Play Time: 01:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Eternal Suffering - 4Key (2.85 stars, 614 notes)
Download: Helblinde - The Solace of Oblivion
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator."

WIP Mix

To do:
- Add SVs
- General Cleanup

Fixed:
- Changed offset from 0 to -10
- Removed bursts near beginning build up and changed to LNs with plans to implement SVs.
- Removed extraneous triples during mass LN parts.

I decided to map this and to give a quick shout-out to Helblinde who generously decided to give poor audiophiles 1 full week's access to all of his work on his Bandcamp website.To be able to give free access for a full week to all of the highest quality downloads like FLACC containing all of their work is a pretty fucking generous move that I feel a lot of people take for granted because they're too busy pirating shit from a YouTube MP3 downloader, but that's none of my business and I just wanted to give thanks where thanks is due. I'm not a fan of most of Helblinde's music because most of it contains obnoxious anime girls screaming and talking annoyingly, but this track of his is pretty awesome and can show that artists can indeed change genres very quickly if they push themselves to do it instead of being chained to one genre for the rest of their life.