forum

Hyadain - Megaman Mix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 4:24:02 AM

Artist: Hyadain
Title: Megaman Mix
BPM: 170
Filesize: 11687kb
Play Time: 11:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Marathon (4.5 stars, 1088 notes)
Download: Hyadain - Megaman Mix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Totally inspired by Mark's Crash!! beatmap (http://osu.ppy.sh/?p=beatmap&s=2434)... this mix, which was edited by me, features all of Hyadain's Megaman songs till Metalman (which then loops back to Quickman at the end, so... :P)

Just wait for me to finish mapping this song now... but then, some timing check would still be appreciated. XD

The list of songs in this marathon:

1. Quickman *done mapping*
2. Flashman *done mapping*
3. Crashman *done mapping*
4. Metalman *done mapping*

UPDATE: Storyboarding is now complete! :D
UPDATE 2: COMPLETEEEED!

Anyway, yeah... some offset checks and this map is not for the light hearted. Especially with Crashman's part. >:)
To increase the enjoyment of this map, it is heavily recommended that you seek out the lyrics from YouTube: Quickman's, Flashman's, Crashman's, Metalman's.
luckydog_old
It keeps saying the link is invalid. Thought you may like to know
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
Thanks for letting me know, it is fixed now. :)
mtmcl
I think the Flash offset should be closer to 202,240. (If you changed it in your last update, cool, but I'm still taking this opportunity for mod cred) Your 140 bpm makes more sense to me, considering my experience with Hyadain songs and their very round number bpms.
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mtmcl
I've followed this map through it's development. Turned out amazing, Max. Keep up the good work. APPROVED
UFO Donut
good song i liked it
is marathon supposed to be hard or insane??
shadowneko2
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James2250
Larto
Fixed the link.
shadowneko2
AH! thank you so much!
I been wanting to play this.
jas
Hello from 2017