forum

SlamperBOOM's skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SlamperBOOM
I've made this skin for my own, but you can use it, if you want
https://github.com/SlamperBOOM/photos-a ... 20skin.osk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hitsounds have been taken from -YUGEN- by Garin
Screenshots
Topic Starter
SlamperBOOM
Is anyone has problem with Ranking screen and spinner?
h3oCharles
ok, first of all, PM Garin for hitsounds permission... and you possibly want to look into skin.ini

oh and also, mixed skins aren't allowed unless you have permission
Topic Starter
SlamperBOOM

h3oCharles wrote:

ok, first of all, PM Garin for hitsounds permission... and you possibly want to look into skin.ini

oh and also, mixed skins aren't allowed unless you have permission
Thx, I've sorted out with skin.ini and asked Garin about using hitsounds from his skin.
Waiting his answer)
O2MasterFX
The hitsound Garin's used are one of the common hitsounds, basically he didn't own it. So you should be allowed to use the hitsound.
Topic Starter
SlamperBOOM

O2MasterFX wrote:

The hitsound Garin's used are one of the common hitsounds, basically he didn't own it. So you should be allowed to use the hitsound.
If it's true, it will be good for me)
h3oCharles
100k is also a 100 in-game but it appears at the end of a color combo... fix plz

also, that's some very weird slider right there, never seen any like these ever
Topic Starter
SlamperBOOM

h3oCharles wrote:

100k is also a 100 in-game but it appears at the end of a color combo... fix plz

also, that's some very weird slider right there, never seen any like these ever
Could you describe the problem better, 'cause I don't understand - I don't see any 100k images at the end of the color combo. You can send me screenshots or video.
And about sliders. It's good for me, because you can see start of slider better)
O2MasterFX
You set hit100k blank. It's the same as 100 and it indicates the player about their accuracy.
Topic Starter
SlamperBOOM

O2MasterFX wrote:

You set hit100k blank. It's the same as 100 and it indicates the player about their accuracy.
So I should make hit100k.png same to hit100?
h3oCharles

SlamperBOOM wrote:

So I should make hit100k.png same to hit100.png?
Yes
Topic Starter
SlamperBOOM

h3oCharles wrote:

SlamperBOOM wrote:

So I should make hit100k.png same to hit100.png?
Yes
I've fixed it and upload new .osk file on GitHub