forum

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Shota Kageyama) - Hidden Mountain &

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, September 07, 2008 at 3:16:55 PM

Artist: Shota Kageyama
Title: Hidden Mountain & Forest
Source: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
BPM: 128
Filesize: 3676kb
Play Time: 01:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.73 stars, 146 notes)
  2. Hard (4.74 stars, 235 notes)
  3. Insane (4.98 stars, 304 notes)
Download: Shota Kageyama - Hidden Mountain & Forest
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Another map from yours truely.

This is the remixed version of the dark world woods theme used in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's originally from Zelda: Link to the Past.

Right now I have a hard difficulty with easy and normal difficulties planned.

Comments and modding welcome. :)

Note to mods: from the beginning to 00:37:52 I use 1/6 divisor, then I switch to 1/4 until I get to 01:05:65. This is repeated during the 2nd time. Seems right but I'm not 100% sure. If you could double check, that'd be great. :)

Edit 1: Fixed what Cyclone mentioned. Changed offset to 0.
Edit 2: Normal added.
Edit 3: Insane added.
Edit 4: Adjusted offsets.
LuigiHann
The Dark World The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Arrangement Supervisor: Arata Iiyoshi

from here
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Actually, it's the other one from LttP. Both the song name and artist are updated now though.

Thanks. :)
luckydog_old
Downloaded it, and the music wasn't there. Not sure if it's an isolated problem, but I thought you should know
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Ok, Should work now. Thanks for letting me know. :)
Cyclone
You may want to adjust all of your offsets(i'm assuming the multiple sections are for sound changes) by -20 to -26 ms(yes, to 0) With my early timing as of late though you may want to not quite go to 0 unless somebody else says to.

This looks goods... I can't complain about any spacing or misplaced notes... If you want me to EXTREMELY PICKY.... and say anything I noticed AT ALL... then here goes(these things are only about a single grid off(assuming grid level 3)... you can probably ignore these to be quite honest):

00:38:20 (2) - It's not directly below the 4
01:11:25 (8) - It's not directly to the left of the 6
01:24:21 (3) - It's more to the left than the 1
01:36:56 (4) - It's kind of close to the 3(move to the right 1)

So yeah.. basically nothing :P
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Normal added. I think I'm going to try an insane map over easy though. :P

Edit: Insane is now added.
Cyclone
er.. my timing may have been completely off now that i take a second look at this...

This may actually need multiple timing section, but i need to go do something right now, so i can't actually time it myself right now. Just thought I'd let you know before I go.

er, out of curiousity.. you did change ALL of the offsets, right?
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Ok, All the offsets are fixed now.

Also, to anyone that mods this, be sure to read my note above because I switch between 1/6 and 1/4 snap divisor, which I'm pretty sure is correct. :P
machol30
Thought Bubbled
mm201
Excellent map.

Musically, I totally agree with the 1/6. Just be careful, since resnapping will usually mess them up and you'll have to fix them manually. On Insane, some of the stacked patterns are hard to figure out, but that's okay for an insane level. :D
Dakeyrus
All looks good to me, nice to see a unique 1/3 map going :D

Ranked.

Download: Renard - Night Ride (Nazo) [For Mitten].osu