forum

[Banned's GFX thread] - Ask me for anything

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BicoNico

I'm ban but you may know me under other names across different forums.

I edit images with photoshop/paintai/xara so feel free to ask me anything as i'm trying to improve in every domain I can. (You can leave a comment or PM me)

(I am new to the osu! community and don't know how active the userbase is but in case I get multiple requests I will prioritise the most detailed and intresting ones. > Requests saying "surprise me/do whatever" are so much harder.)
BlauMeow
Hey there!!

So how would I have to do it so that I can get on of those awesome profile pictures? :3
Are there any requirements such as format, size and so on?
I really would like to have a sexy profile pic so ... please I would be overjoyed if you did one for me too!!

Blau ... meow! (still looove that username can't help it :) )
Topic Starter
BicoNico
Format is 128x128 and 85Kb I believe.

I'd apreciate if you chose a base image (usually a caracter) and a shape and possibly more ideas, the more the better!
I'll take care of the rest
Flanster
Better include the images here in a box called "examples". Its better to showcase them in your post rather than an external link.
Coriolis

Resolution or Format: 200x200

Base image: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 80-718.png

Shape: Square

Text: emblem

Font: The one you use in your avatar Dorito
Topic Starter
BicoNico

Flanster wrote:

Better include the images here in a box called "examples". Its better to showcase them in your post rather than an external link.

Why isn't a imgur fine? Its super hard to update the latest pics on every forum when I can just add pics on a single imgur album
Topic Starter
BicoNico

emblemX wrote:

Here, let me know if you feel like it needs any change

Flanster

BannedDoritos wrote:

Flanster wrote:

Why isn't a imgur fine? Its super hard to update the latest pics on every forum when I can just add pics on a single imgur album
I didn't say its not fine, just would attract more attention.
Topic Starter
BicoNico
I didn't say its not fine, just would attract more attention.[/quote]

Oh all good then, I definitely understand the part about attraction but since I post on alot of forums its a bit hard to update everything at once. I'll make sure to add some when I get time though
Coriolis

BannedDoritos wrote:

emblemX wrote:

Here, let me know if you feel like it needs any change

looks great thanks
Neitel
Banner Userpage
Resolution or Format:584x191
Base image:https://images.alphacoders.com/752/thumb-1920-752587.png
Shape:Dashed
Text:Nei's Userpage!
Font:http://www.dafont.com/birth-of-the-furious.font

Please :3
h3oCharles
Hey there, do you do scorebars? There aren't any shops that offer them and with your bold claim of anything, you might be the subject of interest here

Color scheme: dark yellow and white
Render: HERE
Name: THEMADCHARLES
Font: something bold and narrow, something like Agency and make sure the font isn't easily visible as it might be distracting for me

Also:
No country flag
both SD / HD versions please
as for the design itself, I want it to be like a part of the top-left corner, like it's done in default but opaque
Use the render for making an avatar-like thing in a circle and put a simple background below it
and don't go overboard with aestetics, altough you may make slightly animated colour part
Topic Starter
BicoNico

TheMadCharles wrote:

Hey there, do you do scorebars? There aren't any shops that offer them and with your bold claim of anything, you might be the subject of interest here

Color scheme: dark yellow and white
Render: HERE
Name: THEMADCHARLES
Font: something bold and narrow, something like Agency and make sure the font isn't easily visible as it might be distracting for me

Also:
No country flag
both SD / HD versions please
as for the design itself, I want it to be like a part of the top-left corner, like it's done in default but opaque
Use the render for making an avatar-like thing in a circle and put a simple background below it
and don't go overboard with aestetics, altough you may make slightly animated colour part
Not exactly sure what you are talking about but I can try, got a few other pending requests though!
h3oCharles

BannedDoritos wrote:

Not exactly sure what you are talking about but I can try, got a few other pending requests though!
The lifebar during gameplay. In skin files it's named scorebar-bg and scorebar-colour
and no worries, I'm not in a rush
h3oCharles
revive, I guess?
Please PM me once you're done with my request