forum

Sweaty palms...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Virginia Tech
Hey guys! So I just got my new tablet (XP-Pen G-430), and I keep getting a problem where the slick design of the pen keeps making my hand slide down further and further. This doesn't bother me too much until I want to practice my jumps and I can only get half way across the screen due to my palms getting in the way. Is there a way to add some sort of adhesive or anything that won't destroy the pen when it comes off (glue/tape), and also keep its slim look? Any other suggestions? Thanks! -chikn

oh, also, I keep getting nervous when I have a FC going. I always get real tense and I just don't know how to well, not get tense. It goes away when I miss a note : / ty
kai99
I've thought about using a pencil grip or something similar which is unlikely to work because of the tablet pen's size. Otherwise I've seen people wear gloves.
Also, I have the same problem when fc'ing. It's natural b/c of stress, but not really good for your records/posture. (I get sore) I guess it comes down to consciously keeping chill and playing more. It's really much harder being done than said, but not like there's a specific way. :/ sorry for grammar mistakes because i'm literally seconds away from sleeping lol. glhf!
Deva
Wash your hands at least once a month and your hands will sweat less.
kai99

HK_ wrote:

Wash your hands at least once a month and your hands will sweat less.
lmao invalid. most absurd & entertaining comment i've seen. unless it was meant as a freaking joke.
I wash my hands at least five times a day, and some people just might have hyperhidrosis.
Deva
If you wash your hands only 5 times a day you might as well not wash them at all

And I'm assuming that you don't have hyperhidrosis, if you do talk to a doctor not a bunch of morons on a game forum.
Sayorie
use an antiperspirant like rexona or even just baby powder
B1rd

B1rd wrote:

his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy,
there's vomit on his sweater, mom's spaghetti
he's nervous but on the surface he look ready
to full combo, but he keeps on forgetting
how to grip down, his pen's slithering around,
he hears the hitsounds, but the 300s won't come out
He's choking, how? combo is going down
the timer's run out, no FC, over blaow!
N0thingSpecial
Use a mouse

Or tie rubber band around your pen to increase grip?
Nattsun

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Use a mouse

Or tie rubber band around your pen to increase grip?
FTFY.

Mouse>tablet
Blitzfrog

B1rd wrote:

B1rd wrote:

his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy,
there's vomit on his sweater, mom's spaghetti
he's nervous but on the surface he look ready
to full combo, but he keeps on forgetting
how to grip down, his pen's slithering around,
he hears the hitsounds, but the 300s won't come out
He's choking, how? combo is going down
the timer's run out, no FC, over blaow!
Snap back to reality,
Oh, there goes PP, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy, No
It don't matter, he's dope, he knows that, slider broke,
Cus it's stacked but he knows, when he goes back to his No titles, that's when it's
Back to the tab again yo, this whole retrying
He better go capture this pen and hope it don't slip pass him

I would say wearing gloves is a good idea tbh