forum

[duplicate] Add an option to "seek" in a replay

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Haxwill
It would be nice to have a way to seek through the replay (similar to youtube's seek bar or something).

So sometimes i'm watching a replay for some reason, and there is a particular section i want to watch, and I end up having to wait 3, 5, 10, 20 minutes or more [even with 2x speed on] to get to that part.

Like if i'm watching a replay of a marathon... for example if i'm watching wubwoofwolf play "the unforgiving" marathon, and i want to see how he played on the "iron" part, i'd have to wait about 20 minutes to watch that part.

It's not just marathons either, it may be a 3 minute level and the beginning is very slow and boring, and i just want to skip to the good part, it would be much more convenient to seek 30 seconds into the replay to get to it

And also if i want to rewind it. So often i have seen someone do a really difficult and crazy part and i want to watch it happen again... i'd have to go back and play the entire replay all over again, which takes FOREVER, would be so much easier to seek backwards.
Sandy Hoey
Nathanael
git dupe, scrub. :)