forum

BRACEd - Scarlet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on giovedì 28 agosto 2008 at 14.51.25

Artist: BRACEd
Title: Scarlet
BPM: 138
Filesize: 6101kb
Play Time: 01:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,16 stars, 73 notes)
  2. Normal (2,68 stars, 98 notes)
  3. Hard (4,38 stars, 127 notes)
Download: BRACEd - Scarlet
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
IMPORTANT: if someone downloaded this map while unranked, please redownload to get all custom graphics. ;)

Hi again, my fifth map.
Here's my first attempt of using custom hitcircles and spinners: be aware, there are vampires here :D.

The song is the opening of Karin (chibi vampire), so it came out pretty fast this time ^-^"

Please tell me if hitcircles and Spinners do work well with other skins, because I tested only with Taiko and default.

Thanks and enjoy.

EDIT: added bluish Osu! that appears at the end of a spin. I'm waiting to get "Spin!" and "Clear!" files and I'll edit them too.
EDIT: Finished! "Spin!" and "Clear!" are skinned. Thanks to LuigiHann for uploading the files :)
Sinistro
I cannot see any problem with this map. But since you took the trouble to skin so many elements in blue-violet, how about you also apply that to the "Spin", "Clear" and "Osu!" graphics at the spinner?
Since you agree, I'll star for now and bubble when you're done with the aesthetic details :)
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

Sinistro wrote:

I cannot see any problem with this map. But since you took the trouble to skin so many elements in blue-violet, how about you also apply that to the "Spin", "Clear" and "Osu!" graphics at the spinner?
Since you agree, I'll star for now and bubble when you're done with the aesthetic details :)
Ok, when i'll get the files.

EDIT: Done!
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MaxwellDemon
No problem~

RANK'D!
Mafiamaster
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.