forum

Ridiculous Summaries

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
With the amount of overdramatization, insanity, and what not in today's media, I find it a fun pastime to look back at how series have changed since they started. To achieve that, I would like people to write a quick summaries of a series. Try to make it short, fun, and most importantly, hilarious. Feel free to use this to use this to advertise your favorite series and show how ridiculous it is.

To start us off, here is an example from Highschool DxD.

Your average beta highschool male fights for his new master to prevent his own death by his backstabbing girlfriend. From there, he continues to fight for fame and women, but along the way he gets involved in a fight to stop an evil organizations from crossing dimensions to kill the god of oppai.

I'm sure you can do better than I can, so go and have fun.
- Jade -
This sounds fun! I'll do Osomatsu-San:

With the news of their anime being revived, six sextuplets try to figure out how to appeal to today's anime fans, considering that they're originally from the Showa Era. However, they never really figure out how to do so, and eventually grow up and become neets. From there, their lives are filled with weird, funny, and even outrageous moments, as well as some touching moments, too.
45Traeath
Can I ask one for "DRRR!" and "Flip Flappers", or should I ask in the Anime Suggestion Thread?
Alysia_old_1
Can someone do one of SAO?