forum

Iori - Kimi ga Ireba

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
deepsea
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
tetsutaro
Nice naming for the maps!
(The better the person are as a detective, the harder the map be.)

But could you add some spaces to the name? Kinda Hard to see.
(Better spelt "Kimi ga Ireba" )
jmaeshawn
Nice work on this song! Conan music is the best, and I think we need more of it here! Good job!!!

Now, allow me to take a "mod-like stance" XD

Some nitpicks: it should be "Kimi ga Ireba" and I would suggest taking "Detective Conan OST" out of the title since it's not part of the song name. Instead, include it as part of the description in the post.

Second, being a Detective Conan fansubber, it's Kogoro instead of Kogorou and Kudo instead of Kudou on the difficulty names.
On to the maps:

(Kojima Genta)
First off, I would turn the tick rate on this map down a bit, since the excess tick on the sliders don't go with the beat that well, and the amount of sliders cause the max combo to be really high for such an easy difficulty song. 2 works well.

0:21:28 [4] Extend this slider so it's snapped 1/4 over ( on the white tick)
0:23:11 [1] Shrink the slider so that the end is snapped to the white tick at 0:24:48
0:25:40 [2] Extend this slider so it's snapped 1/4 over ( on the white tick)
0:30:90 [2] Extend this slider so it's snapped 1/4 over ( on the white tick)
1:02:50 [5] Extend this slider so it's snapped 1/4 over ( on the white tick)
1:39:60 [3] Extend this slider so it's snapped 1/4 over ( also on the white tick)

(Mouri Kogoro)
0:23:11 [1] Shrink this slider so that it ends on the white tick at 0:24:03
0:24:92 [2] Shrink this slider so that it ends on the white tick at 0:25:86
0;45:02 [2] Nudge this slider over 2 snaps so that it starts on the white tick at 0:45:55 and shrink the slider so it ends on the red tick at 0:46:24.
1:36:62 [3] Nudge this slider over 2 snaps so that it starts on the white tick at 1:36:85 and shrink the slider so it ends on the white tick at 1:37:77.

And I didn't see anything to fix on Shinichi's level, because his deductions are always flawless! :D

And, if you want, I have a lot of Detective Conan raws lying around my computer, I can encode a nice background video for you, if you like.

Fix those things, and it'd be perfect in my eyes!
Topic Starter
deepsea
Thanks for your play and comment,sorry for wrong spelling, I am from Taiwan, I don't know any Japanese and I search it from yahoo,now fixed.

But I think I will keep "Detective Conan OST" because most of us, at least in Taiwan, this song is known as " Detective Conan OST" more famous than "Kimiga ireba", it will help more when players are searching.

Also, thanks jmaeshawn for willing to encode background, I am finding a picture for background but I don't know what is best, if you have good one and willing to lend me,I will be thank you.

Next two week I am going to summer camp and is unable to use computer, so I will set background after then.

Finally, sorry for my damn poor English, hope I didn't use wrong words.
jmaeshawn
OK, dipsy, I'll help you out with the background. However, I can't seem to download your new map. Can you upload it again please? (maybe do a "full upload")

By the way, your english is great! :)
MaxwellDemon
Pretty good!

Just one minor issue...

Insane:

02:44:87 (7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Spacing? :P

As soon as that is fixed, this is ready for a bubble unless other BATs (or voluntary mods) find some issues.

Good job on modding, jmaeshawn!
Topic Starter
deepsea
thank you jmaeshawn and MaxwellDemon.

jmaeshawn:I reuploaded and now the link is alive, and thank you again for helping.

BTW,since I use 1/1 make the easy and normal map, all notes should be on the white?

or did I misunderstand?As you know, my English is not that good.

MaxwellDemon:thank you for modding, it seems that grid snap mess up the spacing.

I will check the map and put background, after finish that I will PM you.
MaxwellDemon
All fixed, bubbled~
machol30
All good! <3