forum

[Archived] I'm new to osu! and have some questions.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nikki_sweet
Hello! I've been playing osu! for a week now. I'm currently using just the mouse (no keyboard or right clicking) and I want to play from a tablet sometime soon. The problem is that I don't understand how it works. To play from a tablet does it have to be one made just for osu!, a drawing one or is a normal one also okay? If so, how do I connect it to my pc? Also, where can i get a pen, how much does it cost or can I simply just use fingers? I'm sorry if my questions are stupid, I just really wanna know. :) :D
Zain Sugieres
Any graphical tablet should be alright as long as it doesn't have input lag. Osu players usually have a Wacom tablet or a Huion tablet. They come with a pen when you buy them and you connect it to your PC through an USB cable. Normal tablets aren't recommended as the software that allows you to connect it to your PC usually have huge input lag.
Topic Starter
nikki_sweet

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Any graphical tablet should be alright as long as it doesn't have input lag. Osu players usually have a Wacom tablet or a Huion tablet. They come with a pen when you buy them and you connect it to your PC through an USB cable. Normal tablets aren't recommended as the software that allows you to connect it to your PC usually have huge input lag.

Thanks so much! =)