forum

[Archived] Osu! has been freezing alot!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
thefpspower
Problem Details:
So my osu has been freezing alot lately, and not that freezing where the game completely stops, its the kind of freeze that the music keeps going, but the screen freezes AND it does not let you click, even if you are going through a slider already after click, you fail that slider because it got interrupted.
For a person that is already having eye problems lately and can't make good combos because of too much blinking, this isn't helping, it already broke a 400 combo of mine that was coming on the easy part of the map, now THAT IS BS because I KNOW FOR A FACT that this is due to bad coding and not from my computer, why?
4690k GPU @4Ghz at 20% while playing OSU, R9 280x 1000FPS+ capable but locked to 120FPS, 8GB of ram. This is WAY MORE than plenty power to run 5 osu's without any problem, so it must be coding problems.
Now I'm looking for someone that knows how to deal with this, how can I fix it?
Btw, its been happening for the last week or so.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Let me just take a picture of a screen freeze, hold on...

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Topic Starter
thefpspower
Noone else is having this problem?
non one c
Works fine for me on two systems.
krozcut
..Yep same thing happening to me for a long time now, it has been the cause of just quitting from time to time because its just too damn annoying, cant finish a +2min map my screen will just freeze. Same as you i really cant say its hardware related. I've tried with all the osu versions, compatibility mode, reinstalling, checking drivers, and some other suggestions with some ingame adjustments, all with no luck. So if someone can help out a bit with this it would be great e _e