forum

[Archived] Frames drops

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kanegrim_old
Problem Details: Hello. I haven't been playing osu for 2 days. When I was playing, I hadn't any problem, and today, when I wanted to play, I had horrible frames drops.. (I can't play Big Black without freezing, for example). I tried everything I found on the forum ! When I play, only osu! is running.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: no video or screenshot.

osu! version: Latest version of osu. (14/06/2016)
[K]enshi
It would be quite handy if you could tell us what you've already tried to do.
I'd recommend you capping your FPS & activate "reduce dropped fames" in the options.
Topic Starter
Kanegrim_old
I did already try :
Uninstalling/reinstalling,
Put my fps limit to 120/240
Compatibility mode
800x600

I'll try to activate "Reduce dropped frames".

edit : i tried and nothing changes. I''m still having fps drops.
[K]enshi
Try running compatibility mode.
Topic Starter
Kanegrim_old

[K]enshi wrote:

Try running compatibility mode.
Already tried - doesn't work at all.
Topic Starter
Kanegrim_old
up :/
yumether
Try running on stable version and seeing what happens. If you already are, strip your PC of non-essential processes (via Task Manager) and seeing what happens if osu! is the only active application. I know some people have recently had FPS issues with newer Huion tablet drivers, so if you're using one at all it might be a good idea to perhaps troubleshoot with different older versions if you can.
Topic Starter
Kanegrim_old

hyprd wrote:

Try running on stable version and seeing what happens. If you already are, strip your PC of non-essential processes (via Task Manager) and seeing what happens if osu! is the only active application. I know some people have recently had FPS issues with newer Huion tablet drivers, so if you're using one at all it might be a good idea to perhaps troubleshoot with different older versions if you can.
Hey I'm not using newest Huion drivers because they are really bad.
Osu! is already the only active application,

Thanks for your answer
Topic Starter
Kanegrim_old
up :(