forum

Chris Christodoulou - Coalescence

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xynthes
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 10:19:08 AM

Artist: Chris Christodoulou
Title: Coalescence
Source: Risk of Rain
Tags: risk of rain chris christodoulou ror pixel retro melancholy
BPM: 90
Filesize: 8058kb
Play Time: 05:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.99 stars, 860 notes)
Download: Chris Christodoulou - Coalescence
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
RISK OF RAIN <3

After several months, it's finally all mapped! At some point will add hitsounds and all that jazz...
UnderdogInc
I must say that through my own initiative of wanting to map a Risk of Rain song and my current love lust for this amazing soundtrack, out of what current selection of songs we have at hand right now available in osu! I feel like this one's got some really good potential. It feels like you're... well, for a lack of better words, good at it, y'know? If you still have any feelings for the map, I encourage you, continue to make it, please! What's down so far is great~ :D
Charati
Mod
from00:02:641 (1) to 00:22:974 (10) to many same kind of slider, you need to be more creative
that's good for now
Topic Starter
Xynthes

Charati wrote:

Mod
from00:02:641 (1) to 00:22:974 (10) to many same kind of slider, you need to be more creative For now I am keeping those sliders as they set up the flow for the beginning of the map. Everything follows the circular/flowy pattern up until the songs starts picking up and it makes sense (at least to me) to show that pattern while the song is starting out.

that's good for now

Thanks!
Prince Railgun
04:41:951 and 04:42:641 - what do you need those 2 timing points for?
05:03:307 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - sudden spacing change feels odd
Topic Starter
Xynthes

Prince Railgun wrote:

04:41:951 and 04:42:641 - what do you need those 2 timing points for?
- The first beat at 04:41:951 and the following beats after 04:41:953 are out of sync when using a single timing, however it snaps back to it's original timing at 04:42:641.
05:03:307 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - sudden spacing change feels odd
- The spacing is as such so as to match the increasing pitch of the lead melody and the intensity of the moment.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.