forum

Galaxy Standard - Prince of Stride: Alternative Ending: Be M

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AkemiMoon8
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 7:04:24 PM

Artist: Galaxy Standard
Title: Prince of Stride: Alternative Ending: Be My Steady By Galaxy Standard (TV Size)
Source: Prince of Stride
Tags: Prince of Stride: Alternative ED Ending Be My Steady Galaxy Standard (TV Size)
BPM: 87
Filesize: 17435kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Members (2.06 stars, 77 notes)
  2. Spectators (1.26 stars, 40 notes)
  3. Striders (5.18 stars, 240 notes)
Download: Galaxy Standard - Prince of Stride: Alternative Ending: Be My Steady By Galaxy Standard (TV Size)
Download: Galaxy Standard - Prince of Stride: Alternative Ending: Be My Steady By Galaxy Standard (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi, this is my 2nd (though I've 'trashed' the 1st one) uploaded beatmap, from Prince of Stride: Alternative this time. The characters singing this ending song are collectively known as Galaxy Standard.

PrinStride is one of the newest sport anime out there (I think), and the nice, colourful visuals really appealed to me. I also like the nice, popular range of seiyuus that are part of the team and the rather-catchy Opening and Ending theme (this being the ED).

Beginner's Mode: Done (might have future minor changes, but still relatively the same). I apologize if this difficulty was made FAR too challenging for eager beginners, but I've tried my best. I sincerely apologize in advance ^^

Normal Mode: I MADE IT HARDER >:v SO SORRY!

Hard Mode: OOPS, IT BECAME INSANE! D: (I can't help but make it harder as the song progresses, so forgive me if you can! ^^;) IT'S ALL DONE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF TIMING CHANGES SOON, BUT FOR NOW, ENJOY! >:D