forum

[Archived] Weird working cursor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Amyranthine
Details : So, after sometime of playing osu, my cursor started to work really delayed and slow. Everything was working perfectly before. I have fps limit locked on 120, raw input turned on and mouse enchantment turned off in windows. It works fine sometimes, for like few seconds of playing, but most of the time it's working really bad.

I kinda can't manage to record anything, and taking screenshot of this is pointless.
Waiting for help :/
Trosk-
This could be more like a performance problem than a problem with your cursor. Is only the cursor what is slowing down or also your framerate is dropping? Are you playing in Fullscreen mode? Anyways, first of all, make sure to have your GPU drivers up to date. After that, if it's still giving problems, I'm curious if disabling snaking sliders changes something, since some people were having problems with this. If that doesn't change anything, could you see if it also happens in the Stable (Fallback) release stream? If it stops happening, please change your release stream to Cutting Edge, and if it's still happening, go to this thread and report your problem, providing your PC specs and your performance.log archive (osu!\Logs) after playing a bit while getting that problem.
Topic Starter
Amyranthine
Well, i have almost constant 120 fps, that is dropping sometimes to 110-115. I have everything on "lowest details" if you can call it in this game, things with sliders is turned off. I'm running stable (fallback) version of the game, and yes it is on fullscreen. Couple of days ago everything were fine, Yesterday too - i played alot with no problem what so ever. I guess it's thing running in background, one of the windows 8 annoying things like Windows module installer that is causing a problems.