forum

[resolved] I'm trying to upload a beatmap, but I keep getting an error.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FunStuffies
Problem Details:
Every time I go to upload, it'll upload 2 or 3 of the difficulties before suddenly showing an error message. The message says, "Error during upload: ." It doesn't explain what caused the error.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151119.4 (latest)
Pawsu
Try switching to the Fallback renderer (in options) and see if that works.
TheVileOne
Please check that AiMod isn't screaming at you for one reason or another. This is a server side error that isn't currently sending a useful response. If you have 0 byte sound files in your folder, you will need to remove them.
Fycho
This happened on one of my maps too, but I finally succeedded in submission by switching my cilent version to the Stable (Fallback) version.
JamesHappy
same here

i'll guess i be using fallback for now
Trosk-

JamesHappy wrote:

same here

Could you see if after uploading the map from Fallback you can update the beatmap from the other release streams?
JamesHappy

Trosk- wrote:

Could you see if after uploading the map from Fallback you can update the beatmap from the other release streams?
hmm i'll try

EDIT: Updating beatmap is okay for Stable (latest). I don't know about the status in beta and CE
Fycho

Trosk- wrote:

JamesHappy wrote:

same here

seems like the issue only happened on full submission, I can update the map from other versions now.
Trosk-

JamesHappy wrote:

EDIT: Updating beatmap is okay for Stable (latest). I don't know about the status in beta and CE
I don't think it will change.

Fycho wrote:

seems like the issue only happened on full submission, I can update the map from other versions now.
Thanks for answering ^^
TheVileOne
I would really like to see a network log from someone with this issue.
Topic Starter
FunStuffies

Pawsu wrote:

Try switching to the Fallback renderer (in options) and see if that works.
Thanks. That helped with the problem.