forum

[invalid] Option to make notes disappear immediately when clicked

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Adder
This is just an OPTION, means you could choose between 2 behaviors as you like.
When clicking a note, hitcircle and hitcirleoverlay don't disappear immediately, instead they stay a bit on the screen while growing bigger and gradually fade out, I tried to make them transparent and numbers became whole circles, with the new skin I can read and play a lot faster than before yet I can't really use proper numbers (above 9) and also colors.
I always "confirm" I've hit a note by the hitsounds rather than by sight, my eyes aren't that fast, so the effect of notes "exploding" is just a distraction to me.
Thanks for reading!
peppy
I will be adding a toggle to make hitobjects just not display in the first place in the next build. This should satisfy your needs.
Rilene

peppy wrote:

I will be adding a toggle to make hitobjects just not display in the first place in the next build. This should satisfy your needs.
Nice sarcasm.
GhostFrog

peppy wrote:

That toggle already exists.
Kert
afaik the current behaviour depends on the skin version you use
I prefer Version: 1 since notes DON'T dissapear immediately when clicked there.
I think the other versions work like you want (2, 2.2, latest...)
Trosk-
Well, this has been requested and denied in the past iirc. If you want that behaviour, just skin it (merge hitcircles and default numbers) and you are done.