forum

[Archived] Bancho delaying\not connecting off and on

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Amithinda-
Problem Details: I was playing multiplayer just fine 2 hours ago but out of nowhere im losing bancho connection on and off and sometimes have a delay to join a multiplayer lobby for 30 seconds to 5 minutes, i've restarted, redownloaded, osu\router\computer

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: stable
Trosk-
That seems like you are having problems with your connection. Please be patient and it will most likely be fixed by itself.

Also, you can open the cmd, type "tracert cho.ppy.sh", press enter and see what results do you get. If there is any timeout, packet loss or a really high ping, probably your connection is unstable right now. Like I said before, be patient.
Topic Starter
-Amithinda-
I did the cmd and this is what i got out of the test
http://puu.sh/jOeDF/15c53c726a.png
Trosk-

-Amithinda- wrote:

I did the cmd and this is what i got out of the test
http://puu.sh/jOeDF/15c53c726a.png
That seems ok actually... Anyways, if you didn't change anything on your PC or connection settings, it will most likely be a temporary issue. Just wait some time and it will probably go back to normality soon.
Topic Starter
-Amithinda-
It's been three hours and bancho is still having problems, it wont connect to bancho when it does it gives me the little chain link connection problem, my plays aren't submitting and everything
Trosk-

-Amithinda- wrote:

It's been three hours and bancho is still having problems, it wont connect to bancho when it does it gives me the little chain link connection problem, my plays aren't submitting and everything

Trosk- wrote:

Anyways, if you didn't change anything on your PC or connection settings, it will most likely be a temporary issue. Just wait some time and it will probably go back to normality soon.
3 hours is not much time. Just be patient... Connection problems usually aren't fixed in such little time.
TheVileOne
Sounds like you have an unstable internet connection to me. Your ISP may be dealing with high traffic load.