forum

[resolved] Cannot play sample songs on site

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
adjoth
Problem Details:
On your website I cannot hear any samples beatmaps. I tired this with multiple browsers and saw that my mixer is recognizing that something is making noise but no actual sound comes out.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150812.11 (latest)
Trosk-
If you are seeing that something is playing sound, then is probably a problem with your sound device, check that you have them selected properly.

If you had a HTML5 issue, you shouldn't see any kind of sound playing.
Topic Starter
adjoth
My drivers are up-to-date for my sound card and most sites with sound still work, it's only a select few that don't. It use to work before, but suddenly stop. I think it might be my copy of adobe that has and issue (but cannot prove it), but like I said. My computer recognizes that it has sound, my playback is set correctly and plays (itunes, youtube, etc).
limkuancheng
I have the same problem for 3 months already but there's still no fix to this at all :roll: :o :o getting irritated over this already >:(
Trosk-

limkuancheng wrote:

I have the same problem for 3 months already but there's still no fix to this at all :roll: :o :o getting irritated over this already >:(
Did you try using another browser? Is your mixer recognizing something, like on the OP?
Bara-
TheVileOne
Please provide your browser name and your exact browser version.
Topic Starter
adjoth
I just figured out what my issue was... My speakers weren't calibrated probably. After calibrating them it worked perfectly. Just go to playback select your speakers, left click and hit config speakers.... follow the instructions and make it look as closely to your own set-up and it should work.
Trosk-
Marking as resolved then.