forum

[Archived] keyboard problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Light Of Day
I've been using a new keyboard for my terribly old 2007 macbook laptop, and when i play on std, the keys are registered as pressed, even when i fully let go of it. This is frustrating because I combo break when that happens. What can I do to fix it and is it even possible to fix this problem? Also, I use a 4 port USB hub so i can plug in my tablet. keyboard, and my mouse. Im wondering if that might be the problem.

osu! version: 20150812.11 (latest)
Trosk-

Light Of Day wrote:

Also, I use a 4 port USB hub so i can plug in my tablet. keyboard, and my mouse. Im wondering if that might be the problem.
osu! version: 20150812.11 (latest)
Could be. Try plugging the keyboard into another USB port and try again. If you don't have more free USB ports, try to plug it into the original USB port instead of plugging it to the hub and try again.
VeilStar
Does that keyboard use proprietary drivers? If so, are you sure you sure it's not due to a setting in said drivers?
Also, can you record a video of the issue with the key overlay enabled?
To test the USB hub thing I guess you could always plug in only your keyboard and play a map with the AutoPlay mod enabled.
Topic Starter
Light Of Day
Hmm it seems the keyboard is okay when I play with autopilot but it starts to cause problems when I start to play normally ㅠㅠ
Any help here?
TheVileOne
You didn't answer Veilstar's question. This is probably related to your keyboard drivers.