forum

Jet Set Radio Future [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Garin

Welcome

This a themed skin for the video game Jet Set Radio Future, i started this months ago but dropped it due to lack of ideas and someone told me i should finish it, honestly i don't like how it turned out i wish i used the graffiti aspect of the game more instead of being stuck on the menu's :/
it's pretty sloppy compared to my other skins and i consider this my worst but oh well..

i hope you enjoy it anyway

(and don't forget to check the EXTRAS folder theres a bunch of different character health bars and some cursors)

Click Me!
18/08/15
Initial version released!

Click Me! (Warning! Large Images)
Song Select

Gameplay

Pause and Fail Screens

Ranking Screen

Mod Icons

If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post
-[Jess]-
nice skin!

:^)
OsuMe65
I won't DL the skin but I'll go for the game itself :P

Any idea where to get that one?
Topic Starter
Garin

OsuMe65 wrote:

I won't DL the skin but I'll go for the game itself :P

Any idea where to get that one?
it's an original Xbox game, i'd say ebay would be your best bet lol
lit120
Hitcircle at outside, hitcircleoverlay at inside. Why not :^)
Topic Starter
Garin

-Hakurei- wrote:

Hitcircle at outside, hitcircleoverlay at inside. Why not :^)
supposed to represent a rollerblade wheel :^)
Choilicious
Kinda weird to have the dragon as selection overlay instead of as base, your double SS's cover the word ranking in the score screen.
I like the menu sounds you made. Gameplay wise i cant play it cause my eyes are shit its too bright for me.
Topic Starter
Garin

akkord wrote:

Kinda weird to have the dragon as selection overlay instead of as base, your double SS's cover the word ranking in the score screen.
I like the menu sounds you made. Gameplay wise i cant play it cause my eyes are shit its too bright for me.
yeah ik not gonna fix anything though this skin doesnt deserve any more attention :^)
nat2011
nice skn but want this skin for other modes like ctb taiko mania
-Poka-
Yo such a nice skin! I'm glad someone's made a JSR themed osu! skin :)) It's really nice! But you missed the opportunity to use Jet Set Groove theme as for the result theme lol