forum

[Archived] Song previews are not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
limkuancheng
Problem Details:I can't seem to play any previews of the songs even when I've clicked on it. This has continued to happened for several months because I chose to ignore it until I couldn't take it anymore. Please do provide some advice and assistance regarding this matter. :cry: :cry:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150414.2
Trosk-
Are you meaning in game or on the web?
abraker

limkuancheng wrote:

I can't seem to play any previews of the songs
Most likely web. Wouldn't make sence to "play previews" ingame and he is not a supporter to have osu!direct. Seems like this issue has been reported several times this week with no definite solution yet. Did you try a different browser?
Topic Starter
limkuancheng
Thanks a lot for the temporary fix :) ^^, using another browser worked. But I would really prefer a fix in my chrome web browser instead of Mozilla. Maybe I should reinstall my browser and see if it works.
Nekonyan
Chrome version 18 and higher supports HTML5 audio and canvas.
Check your Chrome version in Settings. if it's lower than version 18, try to update your chrome to the latest version.
Andrea
I am using Chrome since years and never had problems with Beatmap Previews, probably your version is just outdated and needs to be updated.

If that doesn't work either, then try reinstalling your browser manually and it should work.
Topic Starter
limkuancheng
My chrome web browser is already up to date but I still can't fix it :|