forum

Raujika - Lost Imagination [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phos-
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kuki

[General]
I would suggest you stop mapping at 01:12:186. It finishes clearly and begins to fade out, I personally wouldn't keep it but you can if you like.

You used absolutely no hold notes in both difficulties. Make use of them! :D

And perhaps add a Kiai time?

[EZ]
00:21:911 - Map this (I think it's okay in easy mania difficulties) try doing it like this.

[NM]
Nothing I have problems with here (but I am also a beginner when it comes to o!mania so don't assume it's perfect).
Topic Starter
Phos-

Kuki wrote:

[General]
I would suggest you stop mapping at 01:12:186. It finishes clearly and begins to fade out, I personally wouldn't keep it but you can if you like. You're right, I agree it that it wouldn't make too much sense to map that part.

You used absolutely no hold notes in both difficulties. Make use of them! :D I'd rather not, the instruments I've been mapping to in both difficulties don't really call for LNs. I'm pretty sure this is rankable because I've seen other ranked maps like this.

And perhaps add a Kiai time? eh, I think this calm song could do without a kiai time.

[EZ]
00:21:911 - Map this (I think it's okay in easy mania difficulties) try doing it like this. I wouldn't do this. This simple staircase you had in the example isn't pitch relevant so I'd have to do some other 1/4 pattern, which is probably too complex for new players.

[NM]
Nothing I have problems with here (but I am also a beginner when it comes to o!mania so don't assume it's perfect). I won't, it's far from perfect dx
Thanks for modding!