forum

[Archived] Tablet Turcom TS-6610 was working. Now its not `-`

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GXMZ0
Problem Details:

I bought this tablet and it was lagging in the beginning, after watching every single video on the internet about tablet lag, I had it working for a month or so. After taking a break from OSU for a little while it had THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN! :? I don't know what to do considering that I did everything I could already to fix the lag. I love OSU and am a proud supporter I would not want anything to come between my love for this game :')

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
RvNovae
Did you make sure that:
  1. the in-game sensitivity is set to 1.0x
  2. you disabled windows ink
  3. you have the latest drivers installed
  4. you disabled enhance cursor precision
  5. you tried playing with raw input on and off
  6. you switched renderer as well as release streams and checked if it happens there as well
These are basically the first few things that come to mind.
Topic Starter
GXMZ0
Some of these things I have not heard before and I hope they fix it. I took a video of the problem, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGeXJwk ... e=youtu.be It is fixed for now with out taking any action... I dont know why but could the problem be that my computer is bad? its a pretty worn down 7 year old I7 Gateway Laptop with 1 gb Nvidea Gcard.
Nekonyan

GXMZ0 wrote:

After taking a break from OSU for a little while it had THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN! :?

do you reinstall your OS between those break that you mention? probably you need to reinstall the driver and see if it works (in case it becomes lag again)
Trosk-
Do you get this problem on Winodws or is it just on osu!?

Watching the video I saw that you play in Borderless mode. Could you try to change to FullScreen and see if it gets better?

Also, could you try to change Release Stream to Beta or Cutting Edge and see if you get better results? Thanks.
TheVileOne
There are many things that cause lag. It may be an issue with input being processed slower than usual due to various things (power consumption exceeding available power output for example). There may be a loose connection somewhere that causes havoc. You would probably notice this outside of the game.