forum

[Archived] Osu crashes when I try to copy notes in mania editor (OSX)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lenpai
Problem Details:
Title.
Pretty much works like this:
Notes are selected by pressing ctrl + clicking notes. Then by pressing ctrl + c, osu starts crashing.
Video will be provided from my cellphone as I'm unable to do screenshots when this happens.

osu! version: 20150401.2 (latest)
TheVileOne
Are you still have problems? There is not much that could be ascertained without error details. It doesn't crash in my non OSX build.
Topic Starter
lenpai
Thanks for noticing and yes, im still having this issue. Here's a video for a possibly better look on what's happening.

the vid didnt show that my mouse had the color wheel (equivalent for an hourglass in windows) but i had one when im trying to mouse over and click anywhere in the osu screen also originally i tried to wait for a while for things to start moving again but nothing heppened

should the the vid load in this post here's the direct link https://youtu.be/sstLZjgSWVs
peppy
What did you use to copy the notes (as in which keys)? It looks like you may have triggered osu! to be in a state where the window's menu has focus, and thus the game if not accepting input properly.
Topic Starter
lenpai
ctrl+c