forum

[Archived] Scores could not be retrieved

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Marluxiar
Problem Details:
I can't see online nor local scores on any song. I searched for similar problems resolutions here but could not find any sure solution. It seems that the problem was found on many others. My friend who started at the same time as me has the same problem !
As I just started Osu! i'm affraid to erase my scores.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)

Thank you for your help
Mofu kun
the osu!db file probably got corrupted and had to be reconstructed, but unfortunately this reconstruction doesn't keep the local scores.

also, are you sure that there aren't any firewall rules blocking osu from connecting?
Topic Starter
Marluxiar
It was working perfectly until yesterday, so I don't think it's a firewall problem, but i'll check it anyway ;)

How could it be corrupted ? I did not modify anything in the osu§ files, except when i added new songs, but I did it as it's explained here ^^

How can I repair it ? Will I lose all the scores ? (the B, A, S, SS etc...)
Topic Starter
Marluxiar
I'm sure my firewall is not blocking osu! so i don't know what to do. If my scores are going to be lost I don't really want to play x)
RvNovae
move the osu!.db out of the folder when you think it's corrupted this doesn't delete local scores so far i know
DENKOUSEKKA
Try all the fixes given in this thread
t/199899
O2MasterFX
Check your internet connection. Probably having unstable rate tho.

This problem also occurs on me, but after do some research, the problem was on internet connection. Can be fixed by clicking drop-down ranking and choosing local rankings then choose back the global ranking to refresh ranking scores.
TheVileOne