forum

Nintendo - Big Brain Academy (DS) theme Brawl Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 4:05:51 PM

Artist: Nintendo
Title: Big Brain Academy (DS) theme Brawl Remix
BPM: 134.92
Filesize: 3647kb
Play Time: 01:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.24 stars, 114 notes)
Download: Nintendo - Big Brain Academy (DS) theme Brawl Remix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad beat map. PLEASE TELL ME! Btw, the reason that I only went half-way through is that the song repeats.
chan
Hey, sorry this got a little left behind in the completed forums
This is a pretty good beatmap, really good to see you got the timing right (or right as far as i can tell). Beat placement is quite sensible and there are some good patterns in the beatmap without being simply copy-pasted.

I don't know what to make for this only having one difficulty. I think that it's not particularly hard, despite the star rating and the difficulty name you chose. Other mods, what do you think? I was going to suggest that you might consider making another difficulty, but not sure if it needs to be easier or harder.

Star from me, but I'm almost willing to bubble this.
MaybeLater_x
I agree with what Chan said.

This beatmap isn't worthy of 'hard' difficulty, in my opinion - I think it's closer to Normal.

I also believe that you should add some more difficulties to get this ranked, but I don't think you're going to make any harder difficulty - there's not much of a 'beat' that you can follow for harder difficulties. So probably just add an easy mode, if you find the time?
:]
LuigiHann
I'm not sure this needs any other difficulties. It's pretty straightforward, and for the most part, it maps the song in the only way that the song could be mapped. Bubbled.
Echo
I think it can be ranked too.

laport
I love this map 8-)