forum

[resolved] Tablet active area changes randomly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Goxu
Hi, I have an osu!tablet, but I problem I run into is that when I am trying to make it to a comfortable setting, every time I minimize it it changes the area a little bit. This makes it very hard to get it to an area that is good because it requires me to predict how the area will change so I can get a good area. This would be ok if I could do it once and then be done with it. But another problem is that every time I disconnect the tablet- I always exit driver first, On my next startup the settings will be all crazy again and the process starts again. It's becoming a pretty big hassle when the first 5-10 minutes of every osu! session are spent just trying to put the active area to normal. Thanks a lot for any help.
Windows 8.1, Lenovo Flex-2.14, Osu is run in compatibility mode, Tablet driver is always ran as an administrator.
Arnold0
I guess you are running the newest huion driver (V9) which is realy bad (Can't even use numbers to set the exact area you want)
here is the older V8 : http://puu.sh/cT3Wm/b2033ac864.zip
This one is far better, it looks like this :

As you can see it's far better, you can set the exact area and position you want. Also I never had issues of lost settings with this one.
Uninstall the V9 before installing this one or you may run into issues.
Topic Starter
Goxu
Thank you so much!!!!!
Red Eclipse_old
I'm still using the drivers I got off the disc, I don't seem to have the problem