forum

[Archived] Scores not getting submitted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ensel
Problem Details:
Since yesterday, the scores i was getting were not showing up on the leader-board. I've played in online mode and i even tried to reset my router. None of this seems to have worked. The "A" on the local score seems to not have changed either. The "S" was also had a higher score than the "A" on 2nd place. it would also seem that i did not get any PP for the song either, even though the acc was higher too.
The song: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/65745

Video or screenshot showing the problem
Couldn't take a screenshot, but you can check my userpage and recent plays(last 24h): Ensel777
It should show that i have not played in the last 24 hours even though I'm playing at the moment.

osu! version: 20141015.1 (latest)

EDIT: Seems that the recent plays and the global scores are showing up again. :)
EDIT 2: All the plays from yesterday is still missing tho, including the last Christmas one.
Sikey
After scrolling around the forums - from what I've gathered (and experienced myself) plays that aren't submitted within the hour can never be recovered.
I have had a similar problem in the past and even right now for the past two days I cannot submit any scores and my play count does not update.
Meh.