forum

[Archived] My pen fell off the table .___.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MiloSx7
Problem Details:
So my pen rolled away and fell off (since my table is so damn small) and now it seems like the pressure sensor has gone crazy
When I hover the pen over the tablet it displays pressure and when i put the pen to the tablet it displays around 150, even tho sensitivity is "Light"

It used to work fine with lowest pressure sensitivity but after it fell, now look at the picture above,l this seems to be the "new" normal one, the sensitivity is working just like with the old settings, when it was all the way to the left
Oh, and yes, tapping (left click bind) seems like stuck, and like left click is always pressed.
Is there a way to fix this?

[Bystander] Asked: Is the nib stuck?
When you remove the nib is your pen still having issues?
Your pen might be damaged
The nib isn't stuck. I have removed it, tried changing it with no luck. When i remove it i still have problems tho.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141015.1 (latest)
Mofu kun
What model of tablet do you have?, also try posting in the forum for the actual tablet manufacturer.
[Bystander]
To me it sounds like the pen's pressure sensor has been damaged :(
Topic Starter
MiloSx7
I'm using Huion H420
Ahh dang it, can I fix it, or do I need to buy new pen?
Tacky

MiloSx7 wrote:

I'm using Huion H420
Ahh dang it, can I fix it, or do I need to buy new pen?
You can probably try changing the sensor, but buying a new pen would be the easier go.
Topic Starter
MiloSx7
Is there a way to replace sensor? How do I do it? I have no money to buy a new one tho, but I can play with this one, with an exception that I can't click with my pen tip...