forum

[Archived] Missing PP?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Simple Fire
Problem Details:

Recently submitted scores don't reflect pp-wise, can't be seen in Best Performance even though it has been submitted.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

My current Top Ranks (note that it's between 87pp to 70pp)

Proof that it was submitted:

PP of identical play of someone else (HD,DT,HR) with PP attached:

I don't have that play's PP on my Top Ranks, or anywhere at all. Thieves Night Trick's PP was also not seen (should be in the range of 55-61pp, but I don't see it).

osu! version: 20140921
Kyonko Hizara
Seeing as their rank on the map is significantly higher than yours is, the reason would be because they got a higher rank on the map, it would give more pp for them than it would for you. Sure, you both used the same mods, but they must have done spinners faster than you did.
Topic Starter
Simple Fire
From https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Pp

I don't see spinners affecting PP gain in any way at all.

Proof of spinners not affecting PP:

Lower spinner score than me and original post

Same PP even with lower spinner score.
blahpy
It may have been slow to update. Try either beating your best score on another song, or passing a song that you haven't played before and see if it forces it to update.
Topic Starter
Simple Fire
I just did a 62pp song and it was reflected on my PP list, but my 78pp play is still not there.

Kyonko Hizara

blahpy wrote:

It may have been slow to update. Try either beating your best score on another song, or passing a song that you haven't played before and see if it forces it to update.
Either this or previous maps you've played can depend on how it's weighted. I've seen people with higher ranks than me that I have gotten the same or higher scores on a map and it weighs lower for me because of other maps I've played that are weighted.
silmarilen
whatever you're saying is irrelevant.
the score is worth 78pp as seen on the other profile (there is nothing that could make 1 score worth more than the other if they use the same mods and have the same accuracy+comb) but it doesnt show up.
this is a bug and so it has to be looked at
Topic Starter
Simple Fire

silmarilen wrote:

whatever you're saying is irrelevant.
the score is worth 78pp as seen on the other profile (there is nothing that could make 1 score worth more than the other if they use the same mods and have the same accuracy+comb) but it doesnt show up.
this is a bug and so it has to be looked at
Exactly the point I was trying to get across, thanks.
peppy
just give it a chance. a full re-process is running and that will catch any missing scores over the next hours.
Topic Starter
Simple Fire

peppy wrote:

just give it a chance. a full re-process is running and that will catch any missing scores over the next hours.
Ah alright. Thanks for the reply, peppy!