forum

[Archived] Connection to Bancho times out after songs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Eton ]
Problem Details:
It doesn't always do it, after some songs the game tends to disconnect from the servers whilst submitting my score. I have to restart the client in order to get it to reconnect. The weird part is that when I'm not connected to Teamspeak, the rest of my internet seems to just stop loading anything for about 10 seconds. It doesn't disconnect, it just stops loading anything and kicks me off Steam. When I'm connected to a Teamspeak server, the only thing that disconnects is osu! My connection to the server on Teamspeak stays the same, I'm still connected to Steam and I can load web pages up no problem.

I've tried reinstalling the game, I've checked all my ports on the router and the firewall to see if it's somehow blocked which it isn't.
This hasn't always happened, it's only started doing this since one of the recent updates. Might be a coincidence but I don't know.

Normally I wouldn't be that bothered and I'd be perfectly happy with restarting the game every time it disconnects but if I get a better score or pass a song I'm trying hard on and it disconnects, it doesn't save my score. :(

Please Help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I guess you don't really need this. The picture would only be of me disconnected. I can try a video if it would help in anyway later today or tomorrow.

osu! version: 20140812.4 (latest)
Topic Starter
[ Eton ]
Bump :(
Topic Starter
[ Eton ]
This is getting to the point where the game is unplayable. I'm getting disconnects every time I submit a score now...