forum

[Archived] Chat problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mioto_old
Problem Details:

The problem is my chat. I don't know what is wrong with it. I can't send messages in chat,sometimes it works for about 10 minutes,then somehow my chat dies and don't send the messages. I tried to update Osu!, also uninstalled then re-installed,but doesn't help,it is keep doing this sh*t. I don't know,how can I solve this problem.I hope somebody know the answer,it is really annoying,everyone can talk with each other except me.

Thanks in advance!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140711.6test
Bara-
Can you enter multiplayer?
And if you can, how many games are available?
If the first answer is no, or the 2nd one is 0, then it's because your internet is not stable, and it can't connect to bancho.
I always have this problem when I'm with my grandparents >.<
PatZar

baraatje123 wrote:

whut? your grandparents? XDD that was a joke
try to check your connectivity Here
and share your result here
Topic Starter
mioto_old
Problem Details:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140711.6test
Topic Starter
mioto_old

Genocide wrote:

baraatje123 wrote:

whut? your grandparents? XDD that was a joke
try to check your connectivity Here
and share your result here

Here you go: http://imgur.com/66psnr0
Topic Starter
mioto_old

baraatje123 wrote:

And if you can, how many games are available?
If the first answer is no, or the 2nd one is 0, then it's because your internet is not stable, and it can't connect to bancho.
Yes I can enter multi,adn everything is perfectly works in the game,except my chat.
PatZar

Genocide wrote:

baraatje123 wrote:

Here you go: http://imgur.com/66psnr0
wow, nice connection ``b
maybe, you server to bachobot got problem and got slow internet at chat, multiplayer etc
try to check Here v1 or https://stat.ppy.sh
- Marco -
try tracert irc.ppy.sh
MillhioreF
This is a semi-known issue where, under certain circumstances, Bancho can disconnect without actually telling you that you're disconnected, and you won't reconnect automatically. It's very rare for me, and I can't readily reproduce it. Is there anything specific you do before it happens?
Bara-

MillhioreF wrote:

This is a semi-known issue where, under certain circumstances, Bancho can disconnect without actually telling you that you're disconnected, and you won't reconnect automatically. It's very rare for me, and I can't readily reproduce it. Is there anything specific you do before it happens?
When my internet gets unstable, I 'disconnect'. I can't play multi/chat, but I can view global rankings, upload maps.
Topic Starter
mioto_old

MillhioreF wrote:

I log-in,then I start to play,chatting,in a minute it sends my messages,then I want to write again,then it is not sending my message. I use Osu! like other people,I don't do nothing,except playing. :/ Usually happens,when I play with other people in multi,before starting to play I can send my message,then after finishing the beatmap I cannot send it.