Title: Somehow You Found Me
Source: Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2
Tags: NAOKI avira0922
BPM: 180
Filesize: 1637kb
Play Time: 01:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. avira's Basic (4 stars, 140 notes)
  2. avira's Beginner (0.79 stars, 74 notes)
  3. Difficult (5 stars, 280 notes)
  4. Expert (5 stars, 331 notes)
Download: DIGI-SEQ-BAND2000 - Somehow You Found Me
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ex > Di > Ba > Be
avira0922
Great map ! 'o'
NAOKI >//<

I am glad when I can help you

star~ +5

EDIT1:Shulin MOD fixed
EDIT2:Kytoxid MOD fixed
EDIT3:Breeze MOD fixed

SPOILER

Shulin wrote:

General:

~ Raise stacking leniency to 0.4 (3rd tick) on all difficulties. my diff done
~ Set BG color to black my diff done

Avira's Basic:

01:22:753 (3) - Move down one square for symmetry. arranged it a little
01:37:753 (2) - Move back one tick (red tick)? sorry. no ;_; I want to do it with a pattern of before

MOD THX :3

Kytoxid wrote:

[General]

Turn off countdown on avira's Basic. done
Needs an easier difficulty, I do not think it to be need
avira's goes too fast in terms of slider velocity and spacing. slider velocity 1.5 :arrow: 1.2 changed & spacig became narrow

MOD THX :3

Breeze wrote:

[General]
  1. song starts fast, should add a audio lead-in 1 set
  2. to all dicullties : 01:39:086 0.5xBPMtiming secion - you should set it to 01:38:919 in case of early hit result in slider speed changed set 01:38:919 my diff
[avira's basic]
  1. 00:23:753 (5) - end of it did't stacked well with the end of (4), turn off grid snap and fix it o.o I arranged this part
  2. 00:54:086 - KIAI time ends here done
  3. 01:18:419 (2) - end of it did't stacked well with the end of (1), turn off grid snap and fix it please done This is a limit ><
THX~

Download: DIGI-SEQ-BAND2000 - Somehow You Found Me (VitaminB6) [avira's Basic].osu
Topic Starter
VitaminB6
Thank you for works & a lot of stars (^o^)/
Shulin
By avira's request :D

General:

~ Raise stacking leniency to 0.4 (3rd tick) on all difficulties.
~ Set BG color to black
~ Delete the .osb file and full submit.

Avira's Basic:

01:22:753 (3) - Move down one square for symmetry.
01:37:753 (2) - Move back one tick (red tick)?

Awesome.

Expert:

~ Enable countdown or disable it in the other difficulties.

Resnap all notes

00:26:086 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - A little bit confusing its hard to see where the combo is going, maybe use back and forth technique?
00:53:420 (1) - An unexpected x2 section imo.

Difficult:

Resnap all notes

~ This has a higher star rating than Expert, (even though its easier), this is not the first time this has happened but, if you can, try and reduce the star rating so the order of difficulties is correct.

01:10:587 (3) - Stack this on 01:10:754 (4) - it's easier to read that way.

Overall: This is pretty awesome, make sure to raise the stacking leniency because 0.2 is unrankable, and resnap all notes on Difficult and Expert. Also try to reduce the star rating on Difficult (maybe reduce some jumps idk), but otherwise its awesome.

~ Star.
Topic Starter
VitaminB6
>Shulin
I completed all your modding which avira's map included.
Thank you (^o^)
Kytoxid
[General]

Turn off countdown on avira's Basic.
Source is misspelt.
Needs an easier difficulty, avira's goes too fast in terms of slider velocity and spacing.

[avira's Basic]

A few of the rhythms were a little hard to catch, but it's nice overall.

[Difficult]

There are still 3 unsnapped notes.

01:13:754 (1,1,1,1,1,2,3,4) - A pretty awkward rhythm to catch, in my opinion.
01:27:087 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Tough to read.

[Expert]

There are many unsnapped notes.

01:13:754 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - Same as before.

Nice maps. :)
Breeze
By avira's request o.o

[General]
  1. song starts fast, should add a audio lead-in
  2. to all dicullties : 01:39:086 0.5xBPMtiming secion - you should set it to 01:38:919 in case of early hit result in slider speed changed
[avira's basic]
  1. 00:23:753 (5) - end of it did't stacked well with the end of (4), turn off grid snap and fix it o.o
  2. 00:54:086 - KIAI time ends here
  3. 01:18:419 (2) - end of it did't stacked well with the end of (1), turn off grid snap and fix it please
[Diffcult]
  1. 00:18:919 (1,2,3,4,5) - I prefer to list them clockwise or anticlockwise, the way it is now seem a little hard to read
  2. 00:54:086 - KIAI time ends here
  3. 01:04:919 (2), 01:06:253 (2), 01:07:586 (2) - they sounds boring, I think you should lower the hitsound a bit here
[Expert]
  1. 01:04:919 (2-7), 01:06:253 (2-7), 01:07:586 (2-7) - they sounds boring, I think you should lower the hitsound a bit here
Nice map
star!
Topic Starter
VitaminB6
Thanks modding and star!!
>Kytoxid
I intend to have done resnap for oneself.
I don't understand why it is necessary to do resnap.
and please tell me the reason ;_;
[Difficult]
01:13:754 (1,1,1,1,1,2,3,4) - I matched it with back ground music.
01:27:087 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - done

[Expert]

01:13:754 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - I changed easy to look, but i don't want to easily than this.

>Breeze
[Difficult] & [Expert]
All done (^o^)
blissfulyoshi
By: avira's request also

Source: Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 (This was the spelling issue Kytoxid was talking about)

Snapping: It is where you snap the notes to the timeline to properly follow the music, if your notes are not snapped to the timeline, then your note is not following the music or your song is not timed correctly. As a result, please snap all of your notes.

avira's Basic:
Timing section mod:
00:48:420 - make a timing section with the same settings but without kiai to account and a quarter note before this one for the slight change in hitsound volume

Difficult:
Snap the 2 unsnapped notes pls.

Timing section mod:
00:48:420 - make a timing section without kiai but with the same hitsound settings a quarter note before this one to account for the change in hitsound volume.
01:33:753 - ^

Expert:
Snap the unsnapped notes pls.

Timing section mod:
00:48:420 - make a timing section without kiai but with the same hitsound settings a quarter note before this one to account for the change in hitsound volume.

===============
Nice fast paced map. Star.
Will consider a proto-bubble after fixes are made.
avira0922
EDIT4:blissfulyoshi MOD fixed
EDIT5:Doomsday93 MOD fixed
SPOILER

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Source: Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 (This was the spelling issue Kytoxid was talking about) fixed my diff

Snapping: It is where you snap the notes to the timeline to properly follow the music, if your notes are not snapped to the timeline, then your note is not following the music or your song is not timed correctly. As a result, please snap all of your notes.
Because I am weak in English, I do not understand it well ;_;
Timing :arrow: Resap All Notes done? I performed it

avira's Basic:
Timing section mod:
00:48:420 - make a timing section with the same settings but without kiai to account and a quarter note before this one for the slight change in hitsound volume
done. set quarter note before(00:48:336)

THX~

Doomsday93 wrote:

Avira's Basic" is a little hard for the easiest difficulty. You should make an easy. The song is short, so it shouldn't be a problem
I can let the difficulty go if you really don't want to make an easy, since Avira's Basic isn't too hard, but I recommend making an easy.

ok.Because My BASIC is difficult, I make a beginner. :arrow: Beginner star rating 1
and Basic add note 6.HP&OA +1 :arrow: star rating 4.0 just.

Thank you for advice

Download: DIGI-SEQ-BAND2000 - Somehow You Found Me (VitaminB6) [avira's Basic].osu

Download: DIGI-SEQ-BAND2000 - Somehow You Found Me (VitaminB6) [avira's Beginner].osu
Topic Starter
VitaminB6
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Doomsday
Go go go

1. Timing looks good
  2. "Avira's Basic" is a little hard for the easiest difficulty. You should make an easy. The song is short, so it shouldn't be a problem
[AVIRA'S BASIC]

Looks good

[DIFFICULT]

Fine

[EXPERT]

Those jumps are evil. Its fun though. Seems fine

Very nice map. I found it pretty damn fun. I can let the difficulty go if you really don't want to make an easy, since Avira's Basic isn't too hard, but I recommend making an easy.

starred
Topic Starter
VitaminB6
>Doomsday93
add avira's Beginner.

Thank you star!!

and thanks avira !!
Doomsday
Very nice

Protobubbled
Hanyuu
great beatmap
Niva
Amazing beatmap... Found no problems at all on Expert and Avira's difficulty...

On Difficult 01:08:253, I think it would be better if you add clap to this circle. That's the only improvement I could found - otherwise, flawless. Star!
Topic Starter
VitaminB6
>Hanyuu & Nivalis.
Thanks star & modding (^^o) !!
f0012979
Star >w</
Topic Starter
VitaminB6
>w</
Sure
Nice map. ;)
show more