forum

[Archived] osu! connection problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MimiliaaMyMommy
Problem Details:
Well whenever I open osu the connection works fine but after like a few minutes (after I play a few maps pretty much) the connection gets pretty much 'frozen'
for me it says i'm still online and I try to talk to people but they never reply and I also don't see anyone talking in the #osu chat or anything. i'm pretty much there frozen can't talk to anyone but can still play maps and submit scores.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

dunno how to really show this I can show you a pic of no1 talking in #osu

osu! version: 20140611.6 (latest)
DENKOUSEKKA
Happened today to me but fixed when I reopened osu!
Probably temporary issue
Topic Starter
MimiliaaMyMommy
Bumpy
Marcin
It may happen when your connection is unstable.
Topic Starter
MimiliaaMyMommy
still getting this even though my connection with everything else works, in irc chat of osu I never dced either.
DahplA
I had a similar problem where I could not connect at all. I fixed it by uninstalling and re-installing.
Topic Starter
MimiliaaMyMommy

DahplA wrote:

I had a similar problem where I could not connect at all. I fixed it by uninstalling and re-installing.

I'll try that now.

Edit: didn't work.
Topic Starter
MimiliaaMyMommy
Still having the same issue, any solutions?
KinkiN
your osu! version is the latest?
Bara-
Unstable internet seems to cause it (I ALWAYS have this when I'm with my grandparents)
If you also can't DL maps from the site or Osu!Direct oor not play Multi and cannot chat, but you can submit scores, this is the case
Not much to do about right now, because the problem with this is with your internet
Shirayuki
You can always try to wait until your connection is stable, then force a reconnection by "Changing Active User" I guess ...