forum

Super Entertainment System - Magnet Man & Top Man

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mifune24
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, February 14, 2008 at 1:03:38 PM

Artist: Super Entertainment System
Title: Magnet Man & Top Man
BPM: 130.07
Filesize: 4602kb
Play Time: 02:51
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.05 stars, 170 notes)
  2. Hard (4.81 stars, 363 notes)
Download: Super Entertainment System - Magnet Man & Top Man
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
You read right, baby. Two songs for the price of one. You'll get a brief break before moving on to the next song.

(Note: The intro is 50 seconds long, so you might wanna press that skip button.)
Loginer
This is a rankable beatmap. As for timing, 50 500 would be a better offset, but the offset seems to be perfect in the beatmap, so you don't have to change anything. Everything else is great.
peppy
Yeah, I can't disagree that this is a fine beatmap. As I can't pick anything with it, and the usually harsh Loginer has fully approved of this, I present you with one of the cleanest rankings in recent times - 2 replies and a rank ;). Grats.
James
OT: I never that a crappy character (Top Man) in MM3 have such a badass BGM. 8-)

Anyways, nice map.
I feel theres some *not-so-much* spacing issues but hey, thats just me. Its all good btw.

(Another Okkusenman that I can't full combo...)
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Me neither. I never paid much attention to Top Man's theme until now. It really is badass. 8-)

Thanks guys.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.