forum

Bring Me The Horizon - Chelsea Smile

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nharox
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 2. Mai 2010 at 23:54:16

Artist: Bring Me The Horizon
Title: Chelsea Smile
Tags: Deathcore, Metalcore, Screamo
BPM: 200
Filesize: 10210kb
Play Time: 04:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extreme (4,9 stars, 1127 notes)
Download: Bring Me The Horizon - Chelsea Smile
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
People probably won't like it because it's loud and noisy but it was really fun to map. Going for approved!

And it's done. You'll have to redownload it if you've already downloaded it before. Added SB and some skin elements, nothing special though, just to make everything look better.

Yup.
Hanyuu
good job ;)
Mukku
At first I thought that the song sucked... But once I got to the halfway it got awesome.
Larto
Starred. Go finish this.
Topic Starter
Nharox
Done.

Opinions please. :3
Blatzk
RAAAAGGEEE!!!!11
Star Difficulty 5.. hahah *cough*
well nice map and epic jumps
keep going :3
Linox_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Aqua
Sternschen :D
Kinaya
:) sterni
Lesjuh
Haha I love it man. It's good to see a real hard Nharox map :>
heintsi
"People probably won't like it because it's loud and noisy" I like it alot, cool chorus and it's actually pretty melodic. Not a fan of screamo music but this isn't bad.

Cool map.. some patterns are nharox-like and almost impossible to read xD but ye i'm starring this, near passing this too :p
Mukku
The skin is weird and makes the map a lot harder
Topic Starter
Nharox
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
Topic Starter
Nharox
Thanks, I'm going to redo the SB~ ;)
Topic Starter
Nharox
Done with the SB and changed some things~

Yay. :)
Larto
Revived.
RemmyX25
Revived
Topic Starter
Nharox
Updated~

I've increased the spacing a bit and overall difficulty, now I need somebody who can move this to pending. :<
Larto
IRC modding stuff, moved a slider to start on a 1/6 tick and made something more intuitive.
Odd song choice, but good map.
First bubble

Well, shit. Remove the Source. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24765
show more