forum

ZUN - ZUN Nonstop Medley

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Doomsday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lybydose
I was so excited when the Hartmann's Youkai Girl part started, because I thought you had successfully timed it. I was disappointed to discover that it was the section you had trouble with.
Topic Starter
Doomsday

Lybydose wrote:

I was so excited when the Hartmann's Youkai Girl part started, because I thought you had successfully timed it. I was disappointed to discover that it was the section you had trouble with.
yeah. that annoyed me when i couldn't time it, since its one of my favourite ZUN tracks :<
Nachy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lybydose
So I decided to try to map Hartmann's Youkai Girl and HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HARD TO TIME.

I uploaded my results on Mediafire if you want to use it for reference.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezazwma13zm

A few notes:

1. This is only mapped to test timing, it's mostly just a bunch of 1/2 streams mapped in anti-clockwise circles and no hitsounds, so don't expect anything amazing.
2. I got 99.43% accuracy when I played the entire map at 9 overall difficulty.
3. There's a one-second section set to 500 BPM. This section felt off-beat to me, so I didn't bother mapping it.
4. I THINK the map loops back to the 3rd timing section at the last bookmark. (I haven't tested it, but this is where the song loops)
5. I'm retarded and 00:42:47 (1) isn't snapped correctly in the version I uploaded.
mao130
a long marathon map but i like it
nice work ^^
Topic Starter
Doomsday

NachoPiggy wrote:

Whoa epic.

Regarding on Song Title & Artist. Artist is ZUN alone, and there wasn't really an official/accurate title given but it was mostly called either ZUN Non-stop, or East/Eastern Phantazun. at least ZUN nonstop seems accuraqte enough. ill stick to ZUN nonstop i think
In 11:24:893 - 11:55:315. 109.50-110 BPM sounds about right. i based my timing of this bit on Lybydoses timing
If you change your mind about mapping the final 30 seconds, something like 114.85-115 BPM sounds a bit right. i tried this. it still sounds like it isn't set to a BPM though. the first beat is on at 115 BPM but the others are off at random times. thanks for trying though :(
As for Lybydose's timing, i based the timing off of it, and it seems fine now. i only mapped 11:24:893 - 11:55:315 though, since i want to use the 2nd one for a break (and im lazy ;p), so thanks for that :)

thanks for stars 'n' such
pete2528
very fun

:)

star
Dangaard
Topic Starter
Doomsday
fixed some wrongly timed hitcircles and some other bits and pieces (they must've happened after changing timing or something) that happened in the Septette For a Dead Princess, as well as a BPM fix (thanks Gabi :))
ft1717492
I like the song and the difficulty fits me well.
Star~ and add as a favorite.
Hope it can be ranked soon.
xDionysian
Driveby #mod request.

You know you're a Touhou nerd when you can identify 75% of the songs in this mix just by ear.
what is this a ZUN mix without U.N. Owen was her? in it THIS IS SO RARE And even Fate of Sixty Years aaaaaaaaaaaa I think I'm in love ♥

marathon so awesome WHY MUST I FIND THINGS WRONG WITH IT but fine

09:04:21 (1,2,3) - Threw me off a bit
09:36:74 (7) - Clap?
09:39:60 (7) - ^
10:15:65 (7) - ^
10:49:94 (1,2,3) - Intentional about face? A bit jerky with the rest of that area's flow
13:19:67 (4) - THE NUMBER DISAPPEARED AAAAAA (but that's more of a lols glitch than a problem)

And... that's it.
After like three playthrough's and watching an auto, that was all I could find.
And even that was like "must consciously look for errors grrr" and such
Truly an epic map

Star getto.
Topic Starter
Doomsday

xDionysian wrote:

09:04:21 (1,2,3) - Threw me off a bit looks fine to me
09:36:74 (7) - Clap? i guess that works. done
09:39:60 (7) - ^ ^
10:15:65 (7) - ^ ^
10:49:94 (1,2,3) - Intentional about face? A bit jerky with the rest of that area's flow it seems even more odd when its removed, so ill keep it as is
13:19:67 (4) - THE NUMBER DISAPPEARED AAAAAA (but that's more of a lols glitch than a problem) yeah, its a glitch. i've replaced that slider with 2 hitcircles (where that slider starded and finished) and they're fixed now.
thanks for stars 'n' such :)
Sushi
24min T_T

02:03:87 (1) - 1 grid left
03:13:15 (8,10) - symetry
04:30:33 (1) - stack withe previous (3,4,5) ?
05:37:056 (Timing Section) - i feel the offset a little off. try 336 959?
06:12:203 (TS) - i feel this one is a little off too
06:57:02 (2,3,4) - aren't they a little too close?
09:01:28 (1) - stack on previous (3) ?
09:09:95 (1,3) - align?
09:18:53 (1,4) - ^
11:14:80 (6,7) - ^
20:22:67 (3) - 1 grid right

A-W-E-S-O-M-E. get this approved. fast.

finally someone who decided to map the original ones.

Star, of course o/

P.S. my computer is suffering. osu took 850Mb Ram. T_T
Scar
Awesome =3

Star~
EEeee
Marathon
02:05:033 (5) - Fix this, it's sloppy, move it within 1
03:12:078 (7) - New combo?
03:53:029 (1,2) - Make it look like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/798 (so it's over the fading 03:52:000 (2,3) ) i think it'll look better
07:55:784 - add a note?
07:57:247 - ^
13:45:017 (6,7,8) - move this so that it looks like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/799
Soaprman
I just gave this map a spin. Really good map here! Starred, kudosu starred, online favorited.

I don't really have any constructive criticism to give, though. Nothing threw me off so I guess all the timing and everything is fine!

Looking forward to the final version!
Gabi
i thought i starred this.
Randy96
Just went through the map, failed at around 3/4ths of the way, but it's great!
Starred and kudosu starred. Not much criticism I could give.
Can't wait for the storyboard/finished version!
Nharox

Not sure why I played this but it's really fun. I could've fc'd it but I got 2 misses because of lag and 2 slider breaks because of being a noob, haha. Don't mind the many 100s either, I wasn't in the mood to play osu actually. D:

Here, have 2 Stars.
show more