forum

Best performance rank

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +16
Topic Starter
Myke B
My greatest apologies if this has already been posted, but I looked through the 3 pages with the filter words "performance rank" and found nothing. It's not super complex, but I would really appreciate it if I could just see what rank I achieved on one of my best performance songs without having to click on it. I'm basically asking for it to look similar to the recent activity. http://i.imgur.com/fHE5wfs.png
[BAR] Rei
I'd support if it weren't for my 0 votes remaining.
Topic Starter
Myke B
:) that's okay! the reply bumps the thread and helps a tiny bit :P
Shohei Ohtani
Personally, I think it'd make the screen look cluttered (and I'm not 100% sure what you mean by rank. I don't have any ranks on my recent activity maps (and for once I have stuff on there lol))
Topic Starter
Myke B
To try and clarify better, here's an example: in my recent activity (as of the time i'm posting this) it says - Myke B achieved rank #84 on Alyssa - Superstar (Dj Satomi Happy Mix) [Hardstar!] (osu!). in my Best performance tab it says - Owl City - Deer In The Headlights [Insane] and the silver S next to it. It doesn't actually say what rank I achieved on that song without clicking it, and going to the beatmap download page.

P.S the two beatmaps that I listed don't have any relation - I just picked two random ones of each list.
deadbeat

CDFA wrote:

Personally, I think it'd make the screen look cluttered (and I'm not 100% sure what you mean by rank. I don't have any ranks on my recent activity maps (and for once I have stuff on there lol))
it'll look something like this
Kajiura Yuki - Slipstream [Lissette's Hard] #90
about a year ago
Tristam - Follow Me [Hard] #755
7 months ago
Sakamoto Maaya - Triangular [Normal] #156
4 months ago
Train - Drive By [Exquisite] #262
7 months ago
Skrillex - Imma Try It Out (feat. Alvin Risk) [Hard] #254
4 months ago
Topic Starter
Myke B

deadbeat wrote:

CDFA wrote:

it'll look something like this
Kajiura Yuki - Slipstream [Lissette's Hard] #90
about a year ago
Tristam - Follow Me [Hard] #755
7 months ago
Sakamoto Maaya - Triangular [Normal] #156
4 months ago
Train - Drive By [Exquisite] #262
7 months ago
Skrillex - Imma Try It Out (feat. Alvin Risk) [Hard] #254
4 months ago
Exactly! Thanks for making this into a picture.
deadbeat
there was a similar request like this i think, but it was for pp worth
Topic Starter
Myke B

deadbeat wrote:

there was a similar request like this i think, but it was for pp worth
I see.. That would also be really nice.