forum

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 13 September 2009 at 03:15:40

Artist: Daft Punk
Title: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
BPM: 123.5
Filesize: 3782kb
Play Time: 03:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.94 stars, 377 notes)
  2. Normal (3.32 stars, 161 notes)
Download: Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
More than ever
Hour after
Our work is
Never over

Storyboard is made by Larto.
Skin is made by LuigiHann, you'll probaly recognise it from his Technologic map.
Lokamp
Normal

[01:46:920] (3,3,3) try normal finish here
[02:01:490] (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) set sounds on the 2nd repeat of every slider like this: whistle-clap-whistle-clap, whistle-clap-whistle-clap
[02:09:750] (2,3,2,3) apply claps on the slider's start (2nd green and blue sliders) and everywere but the start (3° blue and green sliders)
[02:17:040] (1,2,1,2,1,2) apply finish on the slider's start (1st blue, orange and green sliders), claps on ALL the slider (2nd orange and green sliders), clap the start, whistle the end (2nd blue slider)

Hard

nohin'wrong! ^^

Noir light effects for this great map!
Star'd (maybe try to make the Normal mode longer...)
EEeee
Normal
00:47:892 - Fix break
01:03:317 - Fix break
01:18:864 - ^ :P
02:40:362 - maybe add a note here, (suggestion :P)

Hard
00:55:544 - Fix break
01:03:317 - Fix break
01:11:090 - Fix break
01:18:864 - ^
01:26:758 - ^
01:42:183 - ^
?????????? - u know what, fix all breaks after ^ (except the last one, that's fixed)
02:29:67 (6) - New combo (all the following and this new combo are my opinion on fixing these spacing/Jumpish moments)
02:30:76 (9) - ^
03:06:11 (4) - ^
03:07:08 (6) - ^

meh, I'm not gonna comment on this map, cause occasionally players have own opinions on maps
just here have a star*
Larto
I thought my work was never over, but after I worked my storyboard harder and made it better, I can now do storyboarding faster and it even made me stronger =3

Don't complain about the size of the .osb please, I tried my best to make it smaller and I MAYBE will do so tomorrow but for the time being this must do ;_;

Download: 9183 Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.rar
awp
Are you sure it's "Hour after\nOur work is" because I coulda sworn it was "Hour after Hour\nWork is"
Topic Starter
Mashley
It's hour after our work is never over @ awp
PicoLo
~Star. ;)
EpicEraser
Really cool map.
I think the drain is a bit high, but in some sense, it adds to the map.

Awesome storyboard (good job Larto!).

+star
rust45
I found nothing wrong with it except the huge amount of sliders did get tedious.
ztrot
Looks really good But I noticed that some of the words in the SB have white pixels in them
could you plz fix that ^.^
Topic Starter
Mashley

ztrot wrote:

Looks really good But I noticed that some of the words in the SB have white pixels in them
could you plz fix that ^.^
I can't... When I zoom in on them in photoshop the pixels actually aren't there
ztrot
then it can't be helped Map wise then you get a bubble
^.^
Nachy
This is one kicking rad map Spin, really awesome.
EEeee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Mashley
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mrtn
awesome storyboard, awesome map

[normal]
add a spinner
yeahyeahyeahhh
Good stuff. Obviously reasons need not be stated. Allow me to be the first to say grats on rank.
EEeee

Agent Spin Here wrote:

There is nothing wrong with the breaks in hard... however, I fixed the ones in normal.
k for whoever isn't seeing the breaks that are slightly off, try to make sure u have the latest version, then re-add break, and if u don't see it changing, try ctrl + L and revert to last save, if it ask are u sure, that means something changed, but I didn't need to use it, I saw em change actually.
mrtn
bubbled
ztrot
Ranked <3
show more