forum

[Archived] Score won't submit?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Im so mad bro
For some reason, my scores won't submit. I just played a song through twice and it did not update my score in the global score section

osu! version: 20131129.1 (latest)
kouzuki_karen
Either:

- You have an unstable connection to bancho / the Internet or you have a firewall that somehow stops you from submitting scores properly / blocked ports
- Bancho had some kind of problem when you finished the song
- You have something running on your computer that somehow prevents you from submitting scores (so close any unnecessary programs when you are playing)
- ......?

Does it work if you restart osu!? Also if it appears in your profile but doesn't appear in game then it doesn't matter, your score has still been submitted.
PandaSa-chan

Im so mad bro wrote:

For some reason, my scores won't submit. I just played a song through twice and it did not update my score in the global score section

osu! version: 20131129.1 (latest)
I kinda have the same problem. I usually play offline but, according to some forums, scores don't submit when you play offline so I'm sorta disappointed on how this part of the game works. I usually get my highscores and SS from playing offline and I'm a noob so getting an SS is a huge deal for me. I wish they would change it. :( :(