forum

#1 osu! Freestyler Tournament [Discussion Thread]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kaji_
#1 osu! Freestyler Tournament [Discussion Thread]

This thread is for any and all discussion pertaining to the 1st osu! Freestyler Tournament. If you would like to watch the performances of our participants, please check out this thread. Thanks! =D
thelewa
Banner for userpage?
Scheiby

thelewa wrote:

Banner for userpage?

It's a special banner that you can link inside your userpage. (Maybe we get a professional profile banner while tournament is running, but at the moment we "only" get supporter prizes from ppy. That's why we make our own banner so far, even they are not under your profile avatar.)
Kethsar
So uhh... the way you're supposed to sign up to the tournament was not really specified in it's thread. If it was, it's vague and may need clarification.
Scheiby

Kethsar wrote:

So uhh... the way you're supposed to sign up to the tournament was not really specified in it's thread. If it was, it's vague and may need clarification.
It got changed now. People have to sign up at the tournament thread and PM me afterwards, when they are ready to let record their liveplay.

winber1 wrote:

I still don't understand what this schedule thing is for. and these 3 tries thing. Also is there just going to be like one submission and that's it? (like the beatmapping contest)
You can prepare your dance and anything else. When you think you are ready, you have to make a schedule / date with me. (Normally it's instant when I'm online!) Than I spectate you and record your performance.
About 3 tries: If you are happy with your first performance there is no need for a second try or an third. But you can get maximum 3 tries to show me your skill. (I'll record every single try!)
Runamii
in mappool, is that map in spesific diff? or whatever?
thank you~ :)
and good luck your event :D
Ohrami
not putting this classic cursor dance map?
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/51719
Scheiby

Mayumi Runa wrote:

in mappool, is that map in spesific diff? or whatever?
thank you~ :)
and good luck your event :D
Whatever ;)

You can choose free about your difficulty and you can make the map harder or easier with mods.

Thank you <3
VoidnOwO
Any particular reason why we're not allowed to use Nightcore?
Scheiby

BRBP wrote:

Any particular reason why we're not allowed to use Nightcore?

Because I don't like it!

No... of course you are allowed to use Nightcore if you want. Because it's the same like DT.