Topic Starter
TKieen

Skin Informations

1. Skin name: Randoline
  1. Aspect ratio: 16:9, 16:10, 21.5:9
  1. Supported elements: SD & HD
  1. Animation: Yes <60 frames per sec>
  1. Extra folder: Yes <Custom healthbar and Aspect ratio assets>
Just to be clear, all the sounds are not mine, the interface sounds are from Sokrate by cyperdark, and the hitsounds are from Krizto
Screenshot

Video preview

Download

Hope you guys like it xD
CannedApples
Can you make one without the pfp next to the health bar?
Topic Starter
TKieen

Ovkuu wrote:

Can you make one without the pfp next to the health bar? I'm not sure how to do it.
just added it in, check it out :D
CannedApples
Thank you!
CkCoffee
can you also make this a 16:10? if you cannot or in a rush, its fine.
Topic Starter
TKieen

CkCoffee wrote:

maybe Im gonna do it, but it'll take a long time (first time doing xd) so I'll update when it done
Gagol753
Very nice skin, I will probably use it to play. Everything is great! except for the Sliderticks which are way to destracting for me and I had to change them out. But everything else is great!
Xxjax14
Great skin, i love it because is easy to read and have good hit sounds, top 5 for sure.
Topic Starter
TKieen

Gagol753 wrote:

Very nice skin, I will probably use it to play. Everything is great! except for the Sliderticks which are way to destracting for me and I had to change them out. But everything else is great!
thanks for the respond xD, but one question, what do u mean the sliderticks, i dont really know what its mean, is it the sound effect?
CookieNotSoEzi
Skin reminds me of baconboi, feels like a stepup from that with the hitcircles tho imo, only annoying part is as gagol mentioned, slider tick sound is kinda annoying even tho it's faint.

Fav so far in the skin pool!
Gagol753

TKieen wrote:

Gagol753 wrote:

thanks for the respond xD, but one question, what do u mean the sliderticks, i dont really know what its mean, is it the sound effect?
I mean the soundeffect for the slidertick, I think its a bit to loud and doesnt fit the other sounds effects very well
Irisleliana
pro vjp
Topic Starter
TKieen

CkCoffee wrote:

just add it in, check it out! (its in the !extra link)
- bebo -
Great skin, clean astetic and menus and I love the hitsounds :) definetly voting for you
cart
i got my two 500's with this skin its amazing
Topic Starter
TKieen

Tamotoji wrote:

i got my two 500's with this skin its amazing
:pogchamp:
BroMandarin
Great skin. My vote goes to this one!
grongsanta
well done brother, imma vote for this one
RandomHero_7
I followed the steps to change the pfp but it wont work. Is it supposed to be SCOREBAR-BG@2X in all caps?

Edit: nevermind I just had to put it into the actual skin folder and delete the other non @2x version of the scorebar.
Topic Starter
TKieen

RandomHero_7 wrote:

I followed the steps to change the pfp but it wont work. Is it supposed to be SCOREBAR-BG@2X in all caps?
sorry for the misunderstanding in the tutorial @@, its doesnt need to be in all caps, just normal "scorebar-bg@2x"
show more