forum

If I uninstall osu! will my beatmaps get deleted? [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tessa2121
Hello, everyone.
Today I have been having trouble with my osu! updating and I somehow am in the older versions of osu!
So I am wondering if I uninstall it and reinstall it will my beatmaps still exist :?:

I'm sorry for bothering anyone,
Tessa :oops:
Angelic Force
Well, I don't know if osu! would delete your songs when you uninstall it. But if you want to make sure you keep your songs, go to your osu! folder and copy the 'Songs' folder as backup.
Topic Starter
tessa2121

Angelic Force wrote:

Well, I don't know if osu! would delete your songs when you uninstall it. But if you want to make sure you keep your songs, go to your osu! folder and copy the 'Songs' folder as backup.
Well thank you for answering my question. :) I have to download my songs again though, but that was because my computer broken for some unknown reason. I will be back playing osu when my computer is fixed.
Thank you for your time :D
Jasnn-
and where i'm uninstall osu!??
Nietono shana
Yo I just had this problem where I got a black screen and i wanted to uninstall it but was scared of losing all my music. I fixed it by restoring a previous version from when I downloaded osu! Then when it started up again it auto updated onto the stable (fallback) version and I was able to keep all my music on there as well! hope this helps in the slightest! To restore previous version right click on osu! and click on restore previous version --> a list of previous versions should be provided, click on one and press restore or apply
Bara-
The thread is 3 years old
Please don't bump old marked threads
domiyyyy
How about ALL the skin I hav? Will it get deleted too?
Death
Yes.

Bara- wrote:

The thread is 3 5 years old
Please don't bump old marked threads