forum

March 2013 Ranking Chart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost
Another month, another chart. Thanks to our supporters.

current chart / map packs

February 2013 Ranking Chart Winners
osu!standard: CookEasy
Taiko: NightMare69
Catch the Beat: Dark Diego
Andrea
Good job to everyone :)
Niko-nyan

Andrea wrote:

Good job to everyone :)
Mismagius
is there any way to know why a map did not get in? Really curious about lapfoxed out and some pretty bad maps in the Chart.
Andrea

Blue Dragon wrote:

is there any way to know why a map did not get in? Really curious about lapfoxed out and some pretty bad maps in the Chart.
Do not criticize others' people work. If your map didn't get in there must be a reason, this is not the place to discuss about it.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
lapfox is in ctb chart

wwwwwww
Dolphin
Maybe I should try to achieve something in the Ranking Chart.
Backfire

Andrea wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Do not criticize others' people work. If your map didn't get in there must be a reason, this is not the place to discuss about it.
It's the best map from last month sans pretender. To not have it, some balogna must be happening. I used to be a chart member, and if I am to believe the system is similar, there must have been someone who complained. In the same token, while i'd love to have explainations for why certain maps do not make it (like when aleks' map raptorjesus or galvs chousai didnt get in their respective charts back when I followed charts to some exent), I believe it is best that we just assume they overlooked it or something. I get upset when something I make that I considered very quality (like subconcoiusness).

Now, the reason I reply to you in particular is because YOU were badmouthing it. You have no room to criticize BD because you gave a 1 over some bias stuff. We all saw it. So I think it's best that you not talk about "not criticize others' people work". Jerk.

And before you say something about call me maybe and me talking about giving a 1 to maps for bias reasons, the map was boring and that kind of music has no place on osu! And is just as bad as nightcore/anime ops. Those maps are throwaway and lazy. I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

Alsp I apologize if I offend anyone/moderators. I am simply discussing, thanks.
Andrea
Everyone can have a different opinion about beatmaps, you should know that.

You might like it, others probably doesn't.

Please accept that and end the discussion here.
Backfire

Andrea wrote:

Everyone can have a different opinion about beatmaps, you should know that.

You might like it, others probably doesn't.

Please accept that and end the discussion here.
But you just told BD to not have an opinion thathe thought it should be? You are pretty baka.

I understand people have opinions, and that's what I was saying ("just overlook it')

What i'm talking about is you being a horse's behind about it explicitly because it was BD. If you have problems, please send me a pm and I will discuss wiyh you. I do not wish to further mess up this topic.
Stefan

Backfire wrote:

And before you say something about call me maybe and me talking about giving a 1 to maps for bias reasons, the map was boring and that kind of music has no place on osu!
So other people has no right to have the sight that Music like Lapfox has no place on osu! ?

Also, oh my God your Map isn't in the Chart, BD, now the world goes down aaaaaaaa... No seriously, please don't overreact about something like a Chart.

On-Topic: miragecoordinator and Anjuu in Taiko :D
Mismagius
Stefan is apparently mentally disabled since I just asked for a reason.
Backfire

Stefan wrote:

Backfire wrote:

And before you say something about call me maybe and me talking about giving a 1 to maps for bias reasons, the map was boring and that kind of music has no place on osu!
So other people has no right to have the sight that Music like Lapfox has no place on osu! ?
They do, did I say they do not? I was just furthering my stance on how I felt about recent issues as compared to this.
Stefan
BD, your Question was like "Why is <insert random Map> not already ranked yet?" and just not neccessary. Also, to criticize others maps while you wonder why is your Map not in (while should means that your Map is something much better) isn't really only 'asking about the reason'.
Andrea
Guys, stop it already, I don't wanna see this locked. :o
DJ Angel

Andrea wrote:

Guys, stop it already, I don't wanna see this locked. :o
well, you started
Sakura
Tho it's not like we can give a reason, your message was indeed procative against BD, he was asking a question, there's no need to react aggresively.
Aka
gratz diegoooooooou :D
Cyclohexane
Yaaaay Ergosphere is there another guest diff in the charts for me haha

Kinda surprised Alteration isn't in the Standard chart. I don't actually like the song, but it's very popular and lasted in Most Played for a while.

Anyway, pretty cool chart, IMO. Not too fan of Thanatos or Extreme Fantasy but that's just taste speaking. You guys definitely had to include The Pretender, and I'm glad you did.
Stefan

Mr Color wrote:

You guys definitely had to include The Pretender, and I'm glad you did.
damn yeah
show more